Packer Milestones 2021

Brat&Beer

Aaron Rodgers

With just 231 passing yards Rodgers will move from 11th to 10th in NFL history, passing John Elway.

With 31 TD passes, Rodgers will become the Packers all-time leader in TD passes, passing Brett Favre

With 165 yards rushing, Rodgers will move from 13th to 11th in Packers history, passing Edgar Bennett and Eddie Lacy.

Aaron Jones

With 834 rushing yards, Jones will move from 11th to 4th in Packers history, passing Tony Canadeo, Ryan Grant, Dorsey Levens, Clark Hinkle, Gerry Ellis, Paul Hornung and Eddie Lacy.

With 14 rushing touchdowns, Jones would move from 5th to 3rd in Packers history, passing Paul Hornung. He needs just 1 to pass Verne Lewellen for 4th.

With 11 touchdowns of any kind, Jones would move from 18th to 10th in Packer history, passing Greg Jennings, Verne Lewellen, Max McGee, James Lofton, Randall Cobb*, James Jones, Clark Hinkle and Dorsey Levens .

With 72 points scored, Jones would move from 27th to 17th in Packers history, passing Greg Jennings, Verne Lewellen, Max McGee, James Lofton, Jan Stenerud, Randall Cobb*,  James Jones, Dorsey Levens, Al Del Greco and Don Chandler. 

Davante Adams

With 15 touchdown receptions, Adams would move from 77th in NFL history to 34th, passing many, including James Lofton and Jordy Nelson.

With 1424 receiving yards, Adams would move from 8th in Packers history to 4th, passing Don Hutson, Jordy Nelson, Boyd Dowler and Antonio Freeman

With 8 touchdown receptions, Adams would move from 4th to 2nd in Packers history, passing Jordy Nelson and Sterling Sharpe. 

With 78 points scored, Adams would move from 12th to 8th in Packers history, passing Fred Cone, Jordy Nelson, Ahman Greene and Sterling Sharpe.

Za'Darius Smith

With 11 sacks, Smith would move from 23rd to 13th in Packers history, passing Tony Bennett, Bryce Paup, Vonnie Holliday, Nick Perry, Alden Roche, Robert Brown Mike Daniels, Cullen Jenkins, Mike McCoy and Santana Dotson.

*Pending what Randall Cobb does.

• Like 3

Those numbers for Jones and Adams....wow...

I think Jones will at least get 834 yards and probably the 11 TD's of any kind, but the way to 14 rushing TD's hinges on whether or not our OL excels in the run game. Pretty sure Adams can get to 8 TD's, but will probably hit the other two numbers combining stats from this year and next provided he's still a Packer.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Those numbers for Jones and Adams....wow...

I think Jones will at least get 834 yards and probably the 11 TD's of any kind, but the way to 14 rushing TD's hinges on whether or not our OL excels in the run game. Pretty sure Adams can get to 8 TD's, but will probably hit the other two numbers combining stats from this year and next provided he's still a Packer.

They also have a 17th game to get there.

The Jones stats feel unreal.  It doesn't seem to me that he has been with the Packers long enough to do that.  And honestly, I didn't think he was that impressive.  Perhaps it is a mix of splitting time and Henry, Elliott, and Barkley eating most of the RB headlines?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

They also have a 17th game to get there. The Jones stats feel unreal.  It doesn't seem to me that he has been with the Packers long enough to do that.  And honestly, I didn't think he was that impressive.  Perhaps it is a mix of splitting time and Henry, Elliott, and Barkley eating most of the RB headlines?

And AR/Davante sucking all the oxygen out of the room.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

This type of situation is why I think Leroy Butler isn't in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame. Played on the same team as Brett Favre and Reggie White. 

He'll get in. It may not be immediately, but I think he's got the respect of other current and former players. It's a matter of time IMO.

36 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

They also have a 17th game to get there.

The Jones stats feel unreal.  It doesn't seem to me that he has been with the Packers long enough to do that.  And honestly, I didn't think he was that impressive.  Perhaps it is a mix of splitting time and Henry, Elliott, and Barkley eating most of the RB headlines?

My thoughts exactly, then I remember some of the monster games he had like the 2019 Dallas game where he had 182 yards from scrimmage with 4 TD's.