2021 Season General Thread

Trentwannabe

4 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

So who do we want to win Steeler or Chiefs? If steelers win we get probably the hottest team in NFL at home. If chiefs win we go on road and face them. We have already beaten them once on the road and they havent been that dominant...

I want the Steelers to win just to guarantee another home game for the fans. 

But either way I see the Bills making the AFC championship game at minimum. That momentum from the game and swagger should carry over into next week regardless of who they play. 

20 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I want the Steelers to win just to guarantee another home game for the fans. 

But either way I see the Bills making the AFC championship game at minimum. That momentum from the game and swagger should carry over into next week regardless of who they play. 

The question is if we beat KC. Who do we want the run game in Titans, or an overall high power offense in Cincy but a home AFCCG? Bengals to me have the high power passing game that KC offers and the capable run game that a team like Patriots have but their defense is beatable. Titans play a tough game and manage to hang in there and our defense struggles against the run. I just think if we play like Saturday things shouldnt matter.

How come every year Brady gets a freaking cake walk to the Superbowl? Last year it was Redskins, Saints, Packers... this year its Eagles, Rams, 49ers. Every year  they only have to play one decent team... and last year that decent team is a known choker during playoffs.

Banking on the Rams here. Bucs are banged up and looking at the defense. Its the type that usually gives Tom some trouble. A defense that can rush passer without blitzing and only rushing 4. And a stud CB on outside should take away their one stud reciever they have left.

9 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

How come every year Brady gets a freaking cake walk to the Superbowl? Last year it was Redskins, Saints, Packers... this year its Eagles, Rams, 49ers. Every year  they only have to play one decent team... and last year that decent team is a known choker during playoffs.

Banking on the Rams here. Bucs are banged up and looking at the defense. Its the type that usually gives Tom some trouble. A defense that can rush passer without blitzing and only rushing 4. And a stud CB on outside should take away their one stud reciever they have left.

If GB won would it be a cake walk still since you said they are known as a choker anyways? I dont think it matters. NFC doesnt scream much fun for the AFC fans. Niners are a blah team they arent a top tier on either side of the ball. Then you have tom who everyone hates. Finally the Rams, in which it could be another superbowl home game which is even worse then last years Tampa situation. You have a major city full of celebrities who like to go to events even if they have no clue what is going on so the price of tickets will sky rocket for the true fans of the sport while these people are to busy socializing with each other without even watching the game. We then suffer for it if our team is in it as we dont make the money it would cost to go to the game. As for the AFC impact of it you have the Chiefs who would be going to the superbowl for the 3rd time in a row, a Cincy team who hasnt been since 1988 and the bills who hasnt been since 1994. Thats the most exciting thing is the AFC and would be cool to make it even crazier by having the Bills vs Bengals just because of the long waited history of someone new in the superbowl representing the AFC

• 2 weeks later...