CFB Week 3 Thread

MikeT14

Just now, NYRaider said:

Daniels and the other dude look good against mediocre teams. JT looked terrible against Clemson. 

For whatever reason, Daniels didn’t get the starting job last year, some say he was still recovering from the ACL.  But this looked like a completely different offense once he stepped on the field last year.  Mathis was terrible, and SBIV is backup quality, so I have to believe it was concern over the knee.  

Yeah, the Clemson game wasn’t great, but that’s Week 1 against one of the best defenses and coaches in the country.  Daniels is everything Fromm wasn’t, and we also aren’t limiting ourselves with the Chungus offense.  

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

For whatever reason, Daniels didn’t get the starting job last year, some say he was still recovering from the ACL.  But this looked like a completely different offense once he stepped on the field last year.  Mathis was terrible, and SBIV is backup quality, so I have to believe it was concern over the knee.  

Yeah, the Clemson game wasn’t great, but that’s Week 1 against one of the best defenses and coaches in the country.  Daniels is everything Fromm wasn’t, and we also aren’t limiting ourselves with the Chungus offense.  

I follow USC football relatively closely living in LA, maybe he has improved but he sucked as a freshman.

4 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I attended the Redskins game after Sean Taylor passed away.  Let me tell you, 90,000 people all on their feet when the team took the field is something that sticks with you for life.  

Man can only imagine the tears on peoples face when they ran out there with 10 men on defense for that first play and the moments before the game. Thats def a memory that sticks with you. 

Edited by agarcia34