CFB Week 3 Thread

MikeT14

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone dump on their own team as much as you do bro.

it’s mostly just bo because espn was so quick to crown him after the oregon game his freshman year even though he was terrible for that game and the following year and a half before they seemed to catch on. so we’re losing games because of him but no one wants to call him out on it 

all things considered he wasn’t even that bad tonight. he missed a couple throws but there were just as many drops or guys falling down wide open. the throw on the fade was unforgivable though (the playcall even more so)

Edited by catcheryea

On 9/17/2021 at 4:56 PM, beekay414 said:

Maryland (-7) at Illinois
Michigan State (+6.5) at Miami FL
Purdue (+7.5) at Notre Dame
San Diego State (+8) vs Utah
Furman (+29) at NC State
Fresno State (+11) at UCLA

Looking like a split for me this week if Fresno stays with UCLA (currently up 13-7). Should've gone with my gut and taken Minnesota and Buffalo.

Did better than @NYRaider lol

Edited by beekay414

49 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Oregon
4. Iowa
5. Penn State
6. Oklahoma
7. Texas A&M
8. Cincinnati
9. Clemson
10. Ohio State

This is when it doesn’t make any sense to have preseason polls. If we are judging based off of just this season, there should be a number of teams ahead of OSU and Clemson.  You can really say the same about Oklahoma even though they haven’t lost yet. Even teams like Michigan that are currently back end of the top 25. I’m not sure it will end that way in a few months, but I don’t see why teams are judged based off of anything but the current season to this point. 

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

This is when it doesn’t make any sense to have preseason polls. If we are judging based off of just this season, there should be a number of teams ahead of OSU and Clemson.  You can really say the same about Oklahoma even though they haven’t lost yet. Even teams like Michigan that are currently back end of the top 25. I’m not sure it will end that way in a few months, but I don’t see why teams are judged based off of anything but the current season to this point. 

For sure. I said the polls shouldn't come out until October at least.

• Like 1