Week 2: Jaguars v Broncos - Here we go again huh?

.Buzz

Lost in that last incomplete pass by Lawrence was the ball placement on that ball into what looked like triple coverage.. a lot of QBs you’d be like WTF as that play developed and Viska almost came down and where he place the ball it makes you go 😳. This kid ain’t shy folks and I didn’t mind it where if Blake threw it I’d be like .😒

I genuinely do not remember the last time we had a QB who could accurately anticipate the route that Jones ran for that TD. Bruh knew was soon as Jones got his body near even with the defender that he was going to get past and be open for a throw to drop it in the basket.

I am still in awe.

3 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Lost in that last incomplete pass by Lawrence was the ball placement on that ball into what looked like triple coverage.. a lot of QBs you’d be like WTF as that play developed and Viska almost came down and where he place the ball it makes you go 😳. This kid ain’t shy folks and I didn’t mind it where if Blake threw it I’d be like .😒

Yeah. That was a perfectly placed ball. Hopefully he only takes those shots when necessary, because even as good as he is, that’s too much traffic when a ball bounces off a receiver.