Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

No, that would not be correct. Only if both third parties also vote with him. Unless you know something from Dome's ratio that I don't.

4:4 so those votes cancel

Orca has an extra 3 that's cancels presumably the cult.  Leaving Melvin.  If Melvin votes with mafia mafia wins.  

(All assuming Orca is mafia).  

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

4:4 so those votes cancel

Orca has an extra 3 that's cancels presumably the cult.  Leaving Melvin.  If Melvin votes with mafia mafia wins.  

(All assuming Orca is mafia).  

this is the ratio:

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Ratio 5:4:1:1

Because of Orca's double votes, yes, 5 and 4 would cancel so ti would come down to the two 1s like I said.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If Orca is town being targeted by mafia then this is dumb bc Orca had the extra votes why not fake something on someone else.  

This is really weird 

We know this is a cult game and yet the factions with 1 player have been stagnant.

This likely means cult has attempted to recruit ineligible targets (which typically includes scum), or those who died in the same night.

I'm thinking Forge might be cult leader and failed to recruit Orca and is coming out in desperation after looking at the latest ratio.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dome edited this from 4:4:1:1 lol.  

Ok so it would come down to cult and Melvin which is not ideal bc cult obviously ain't following 

Yeah this one is odd. 

Faking it as mafia doesn't appear to be the case I think 

i think orca is mafia and forge is cult leader, like I said.

of the two, mafia is obviously the bigger threat right now. ill probably be shooting orca but I want to see what others think first.

there is a small chance that forge is mafia & is trying to blitz for the win, either not noticing orca's double votes, not understanding their implication, or thought it would add more credibility to his claim. he certainly would be a player to try something like that.