Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

That’s what you all got on to Jason for?? So I was correct I have to watch my back about getting reported with this group 

No.  I'm saying jason would consistently proclaim anyone that voted out a town player had to be scum and thus be punished.  

You using the same thought process is why I made the post about "jason returning"

Just now, The Orca said:

No it didn't. We lost two but gained reads and voting patterns we lost because Jason suicided D1. Putting people in position to make a decision is super powerful imo 

We would have gained the same reads regardless. Squire and Rack voted to save Matts. Other than perhaps you, I don’t see anyone else doing it deliberately like them 

Just now, squire12 said:

No.  I'm saying jason would consistently proclaim anyone that voted out a town player had to be scum and thus be punished.  

You using the same thought process is why I made the post about "jason returning"

I mean I guess if I were Jason then I would have jumped on the day 1 Jason voters. You had to fish for consistency because it wasn’t there because it’s not true. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Why not?

Because I have never indicated that I’m only going after town voters and you have to be deliberately ignoring even very recent game solving posts of mine to make that statement. If you’re being petty as town, cool I guess. But I don’t think so. 

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I believed somewhat that Nacho was a joking vote. It sucks but I believe it. He’s on the bottom of the list. 

Raves is cool. 

Swag, Squire, and Rack are mafia

KSJ likely not mafia. Could be cult. Mostly oblivious and made a bad vote under pressure from scum. 

Orca darkhorse scum. ****ty votes 

This is me trying to game solve. In no way do I go after Nacho or KSJ or Raves, something Squire is now claiming I would do 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

We would have gained the same reads regardless. Squire and Rack voted to save Matts. Other than perhaps you, I don’t see anyone else doing it deliberately like them 

Maybe but now look at what we got from KSJ

44 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

First of all, you all are on way too early for a Saturday.

Feels like the Kobayashi Maru up in here.

Matts claim is just way too ridiculous.

matts matts

He used Matts claim as justification for sealing him. Did he know about Carl, if so he chose to off two instead of saving two looking back now 

I'm looking at Nacho, Squire, KSJ

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

This is me trying to game solve. In no way do I go after Nacho or KSJ or Raves, something Squire is now claiming I would do 

So why are Raves and ksj cool on your view?

You had 6 shots d2.  Why shoot them early if this is your response to a vote that went wrong for town?

Just now, The Orca said:

Maybe but now look at what we got from KSJ

He used Matts claim as justification for sealing him. Did he know about Carl, if so he chose to off two instead of saving two looking back now 

I'm looking at Nacho, Squire, KSJ

My thinking is we got nothing from KSJ because he made the votes under pressure (he was the last one to expend his bullets and they mattered), within a lot of noise from scum (one of the most vocal town players, myself, had no input on his thought process), and without being caught up to the game. He could be scum, but from my point of view we’ve learned nothing about his actual voting intentions. 

Yeah because we know if you vote for town you're automatically scum and scum never avoid town lynches.

Matts claim seemed unbelievable to me, to have that many chats. And I still don't know if I believe Carl that Daniel's natural causes were him quitting the game. At the end of the day I'll admit that I'm wrong but I also don't understand why matts wouldn't tell us that he's Trevor. If he'd claimed Trevor I obviously wouldn't have voted him.

Just now, squire12 said:

So why are Raves and ksj cool on your view?

You had 6 shots d2.  Why shoot them early if this is your response to a vote that went wrong for town?

I mean I just got done explaining to Orca why I feel this way, so I guess I would ask you to please read all of my posts before you claim inconsistencies about my pushes. 

I was busy last night. Something you said seemed legit when asked (it was, btw). So I shot most early and saved one to try and have some influence on the vote. No, I didn’t save enough. But also I don’t claim to have any optimized strategy for vote distribution in a game with this mechanic 

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Squire being very antagonistic to a guy who fought for the correct lynch and then was upset when two towns died. Very interesting. I thought we were all on the same team 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

VC

14 matts - [nacho] [nacho] [nacho] [raves] [swag] [swag] [swag] [forge] [orca] [squire] [squire] [rackcs] [rackcs] [orca]

13 swag - [whicker] [matts] [matts] [matts] [mwil] [pickle] [whicker] [bcb] [bcb] [carl] [carl] [pickle] [pickle] 

4 ksj - [whicker] [josh] [josh] [josh]

4 Carl - [whicker] [bcb] [forge] [carl]

3 nacho - [mwil] [whicker] [orca]

1 gopher - [whicker] 

1 pickle - [raves]

1 whicker - [raves]

2 squire - [mwil] [squire]

1 mwil - [forge]

1 raves - [ksj]

1 rackcs - [rackcs]

BULLETS REMAINING:

KSJ - 2

@Whicker of you want to fight so hard for the "correct lynch", why use your shots early and spread them out?

Just now, rackcs said:

Yeah because we know if you vote for town you're automatically scum and scum never avoid town lynches.

Matts claim seemed unbelievable to me, to have that many chats. And I still don't know if I believe Carl that Daniel's natural causes were him quitting the game. At the end of the day I'll admit that I'm wrong but I also don't understand why matts wouldn't tell us that he's Trevor. If he'd claimed Trevor I obviously wouldn't have voted him.

Okay that frustration is really starting to set in for me. I’m taking a break. I don’t know how many times I have to refute something. Keep twisting my words and intentions and it’ll get you the lynch you want.

His claim was actually not absurd in the slightest. The fact that you all pushed that so hard is really suspicious. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean I just got done explaining to Orca why I feel this way, so I guess I would ask you to please read all of my posts before you claim inconsistencies about my pushes. 

I was busy last night. Something you said seemed legit when asked (it was, btw). So I shot most early and saved one to try and have some influence on the vote. No, I didn’t save enough. But also I don’t claim to have any optimized strategy for vote distribution in a game with this mechanic 

So why not employ the strategy to save them ?   You were impatient d1 and also d2.