Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Racks-Jailer confirmed? by Gopher today

MWil-Panic Room (not quite but slightly confirmed by Racks)

Forge-Gun Hunter

PIckle-Bullet Indy

Raves-Find the Godfather (Accomplished)

TKN-???

Josh-???

Gopher-???

@MWil23 Is this correct?

@Pickle Rick are you claiming the kill on KSJ last night? If not, that leaves TKN or Josh since Rack allegedly jailed/kidnapped Gopher.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick are you claiming the kill on KSJ last night? If not, that leaves TKN or Josh since Rack allegedly jailed/kidnapped Gopher.

I assumed that's what happened considering the post he made before night ended and then immediately afterwards.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I just wanted to clarify

I know, I decided to just have some fun with the name but keep the general gist of the ability there.

Just now, Raves said:

But does that look correct for the claimed abilities from the living so far?

Why do I feel like @TheKillerNacho already claimed or softed? Aside from that, from what I recall, it looks accurate. I think that Josh and Gopher both warrant pushes at minimum today considering they're absolute unknowns.

If I recall, Josh in the Matts/SwAg showdown threw his vote away and voted KSJ 3 times. Perhaps some WIFOM there?

On 9/18/2021 at 1:47 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:
On 9/18/2021 at 1:08 PM, MWil23 said:

In b4 KSJ refuses to check in, shoots himself instead, Matts dies, and we have no definitive read on KSJ.

The classic.

Anyway 

ksj ksj ksj

On 9/18/2021 at 9:51 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

I used all 3 of my votes on KSJ yesterday. Unless you think him and I are different Indy, I assure you I am not aligned with him. I am Town AF as the kids say.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Why do I feel like @TheKillerNacho already claimed or softed? Aside from that, from what I recall, it looks accurate. I think that Josh and Gopher both warrant pushes at minimum today considering they're absolute unknowns.

If I recall, Josh in the Matts/SwAg showdown threw his vote away and voted KSJ 3 times. Perhaps some WIFOM there?

Yes, I can check to see if people are visited by "Epsilon" and prevent conversion that night. Only even nights, though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes, I can check to see if people are visited by "Epsilon" and prevent conversion that night. Only even nights, though.

Got it. @Raves add this to your list.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup I killed him.  i could not do the add/remove vote and could use a 1 shot hit.  

Nice shooting!

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

huh

That would explain why my move failed on you night 2.

Michael Scott Reaction GIF