Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yup 

Let me lay it out real quick. I am scum (but my claim and moves were real mwil you ***, it really was a typo). We should've had this game won days ago. If swag and ksj had come online the day orca was lynched and voted elsewhere we would've won the board. Orca and I are very salty about this and felt that we deserved to win this game.

I'm still around now and if you steal someone else's votes and vote with me tomorrow, you can help give me and orca the win we should've had if swag and ksj didn't **** it up for us. Side note, swag was the one who was removed from chat and became a separate faction so I don't think you'd be giving swag the win either.

I'm putting it all on the line here because this is truly a desperation play here as we wind down to lylo. You genuinely are essentially the kingmaker of the game at this point. You can choose which faction you want to win with you. I hope that you choose scum. Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Let me lay it out real quick. I am scum (but my claim and moves were real mwil you ***, it really was a typo). We should've had this game won days ago. If swag and ksj had come online the day orca was lynched and voted elsewhere we would've won the board. Orca and I are very salty about this and felt that we deserved to win this game.

I'm still around now and if you steal someone else's votes and vote with me tomorrow, you can help give me and orca the win we should've had if swag and ksj didn't **** it up for us. Side note, swag was the one who was removed from chat and became a separate faction so I don't think you'd be giving swag the win either.

I'm putting it all on the line here because this is truly a desperation play here as we wind down to lylo. You genuinely are essentially the kingmaker of the game at this point. You can choose which faction you want to win with you. I hope that you choose scum. Thank you for your time.

So you're saying you can't convert me ?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So you're saying you can't convert me ?

He's scum not the Cult leader.  Which means it's probably TKN with his "cult-counterconverter" claim and he converted Mwil last night.  Or vice versa, but I'm leaning towards it being TKN.  So @rackcs if you have a kill you should probably use it on the cult leader if you want even a smidge of a chance to win.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@Pickle Rick counter-argument:

*Fart Noise*

Just now, Raves said:

He's scum not the Cult leader.  Which means it's probably TKN with his "cult-counterconverter" claim and he converted Mwil last night.  Or vice versa, but I'm leaning towards it being TKN.  So @rackcs if you have a kill you should probably use it on the cult leader if you want even a smidge of a chance to win.

I still do think the cult leader is josh because of the stuff I said earlier where it seems like he's been panic claiming a bunch of random stuff all day.