Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh and town orca absolutely fires all 6 shots at forge immediately here. He’s howling and it’s meme worthy.

Yep. He wants to "build a consensus" and names others along with me... But the vote has no reason to be anyone but he or I. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

so you're saying someone bestowed you with their move, basically.

I know Whicker had extra bullets on d2 but I assumed he stole them from whoever it was that had less (dont recall). Was that ever confirmed? I dont feel like reading back.

Whicker played this game? 

Hot damn! Sorry I missed him

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Like hell. I just showed you where he faked something on me when he and I were town I believe 2 games ago

I didn't fake anything. I said you had explaining to do. Your desire to try and twist that into something else is really something

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so you're saying someone bestowed you with their move, basically.

I know Whicker had extra bullets on d2 but I assumed he stole them from whoever it was that had less (dont recall). Was that ever confirmed? I dont feel like reading back.

I guess so. I would tell you if I knew how it happened

Now it does appear D2 Gopher had 0 votes and today it looks like everyone has votes 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i'm pretty baffled by the lack of support of orca if he's scum with 6 shots with the ratio being what it is.

Why would scum put all their eggs in that basket? They’d be smarter to cut bait, throw him to the wolves, and kill forge in a drive by, regroup and win tomorrow.