Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Its funny.  I'm not trying to save Orca.  

I want info to determine the validity of the claims in basically lylo situation

Forge refuses 

Orca provided and is actual info that was confirmed by not 1 but 2 other individuals.  

Its lylo so why not claim what you got forge?

This is more fun

Anyone else think that Forge and Orca are both scum, with Forge being the GF and he's just lynching someone to ensure the victory tomorrow after killing someone tonight and forcing a bad lynch tomorrow based on people following him due to hitting scum today?

Just now, Raves said:

Anyone else think that Forge and Orca are both scum, with Forge being the GF and he's just lynching someone to ensure the victory tomorrow after killing someone tonight and forcing a bad lynch tomorrow based on people following him due to hitting scum today?

This is definitely something I would do. 

However this happens far less than people are afraid of. People don't like to die

Just now, Raves said:

Honestly I'm still fond of my earlier theory that Forge is cult leader and failed to convert Orca (who is mafia).

In which case the obvious vote is Orca today.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is definitely something I would do. 

However this happens far less than people are afraid of. People don't like to die

Part of why I suggested it.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly I'm still fond of my earlier theory that Forge is cult leader and failed to convert Orca (who is mafia).

In which case the obvious vote is Orca today.

I mean in either case lynching one of them tonight and if anyone can invest on the one that isn't lynched it solves a lot of issues.

Just now, Raves said:

Part of why I suggested it.

I mean in either case lynching one of them tonight and if anyone can invest on the one that isn't lynched it solves a lot of issues.

i think there's a strong case that both are scum of some sort.

That said, if we don't lynch whatever scum faction is 4 strong right now we lose