Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

I'm town and I lay low regardless. Orca's ability is verified by two people. I'm tired of just playing how I play and people always call me scum when I always play like this.

What was his claimed ability?  I've barely been able to keep this together.

Just now, Raves said:

What was his claimed ability?  I've barely been able to keep this together.

Well I guess technically his ability hasn't been confirmed as he failed both nights

But his targets are confirmed since both said that he should've failed after he revealed he failed when targeting them

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm town and I lay low regardless. Orca's ability is verified by two people. I'm tired of just playing how I play and people always call me scum when I always play like this.

Verified?!?! That’s hilarious. And if you’re tired of it, quit drawing scum. Nice job icing Matts yesterday and getting away with it too. Carl was a nice bonus.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

And you lynched me 🤣

I thought the math etc made sense, was slightly off, now I'm doubting I was wrong even though the math was.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Well I guess technically his ability hasn't been confirmed as he failed both nights

But his targets are confirmed since both said that he should've failed after he revealed he failed when targeting them

I mean either he's scum or the 4 people with me on Orca are scum.  No other way that he wouldn't have been hammered home yet.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Verified?!?! That’s hilarious. And if you’re tired of it, quit drawing scum. Nice job icing Matts yesterday and getting away with it too. Carl was a nice bonus.

Like I said above, technically his ability isn't confirmed but his targets are at least