BDL 2021 Week 2 - Camden Hood Rats @ Raleigh Firebirds

SirA1

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Camden Hood Rats
    • Raleigh Firebirds

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2021 at 04:59 AM

I think Raleigh's offense absolutely explodes out of the 3 WR base against the 3 S Dime version of Camden's robber base - I get the need for speed, but you have to have more size than 4 DL and Darius Leonard as the sole "LB" to have any hopes of preventing Kyler and McCaffrey from running free in space.  On the other side, I think Camden absolutley explodes with their WRs against the Raleigh CBs, that is a hurtin unit.  In the end, I think Raleigh has the more balanced offensive attack.  This would be an incredible fun game to watch IRL.

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

I think Raleigh's offense absolutely explodes out of the 3 WR base against the 3 S Dime version of Camden's robber base - I get the need for speed, but you have to have more size than 4 DL and Darius Leonard as the sole "LB" to have any hopes of preventing Kyler and McCaffrey from running free in space.  On the other side, I think Camden absolutley explodes with their WRs against the Raleigh CBs, that is a hurtin unit.  In the end, I think Raleigh has the more balanced offensive attack.  This would be an incredible fun game to watch IRL.

This is why you are my favorite lol 

Holy shootout 

OK so I really did a lot of thinking on this one.  Camden offensives game planned revolved a lot around Raleigh playing man while Raleigh smartly says the hell with that, our corners suck. Zone.  On the flip side I don't see two inches as a huge height advantage Pete. Williams I'll give you, the others are fairly negligible (Also no mention of the how you're using it to your advantage, jump balls etc) 

In the end this came down to a couple things 

Camden offensive line struggling thus far this season with the Raleigh front four excelling with BJ hill coming out of no where 

The awfulness of Raleigh CB trio

Three, what team is think would win a shootout 

Camden clearly has the lead with wr vs CB but I'd give the edge to kyler doing something crazy to win a shootout over Bake, who's just not that kinda qb in the end here 

Raleigh 41-35

I think this is a shootout and a high scoring game. While Kupp was a beast and should have no problems replicating his stat line from Sunday, I think AJ Brown’s rough week against that Kyler/McCaffery combination is enough to spring an upset for an upstart Raleigh team.