Foster headed to IR

turtle28

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I stand to what I just said . Safety . DL needs work .. anyone that disagrees is fooling them selves our D still sucks

I don’t remember the offense even getting a first down this half, I could be wrong.  We can’t run the ball and our WRs don’t win enough on the outside. 

If our D has to be on the field for almost an entire quarter because our offense only musters 26 yards in 20 minutes and we have 2 fumbles which gives Dallas short fields, that’s a huge issue!

Yes, we need to upgrade the defense, and should continue to do so, but we need to focus on the offense.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I don’t remember the offense even getting a first down this half, I could be wrong.  We can’t run the ball and our WRs don’t win enough on the outside. 

If our D has to be on the field for almaot an entire quarter because our offense only musters 26 yards in 20 minutes and we have 2 fumbles which gives Dallas short fields, that’s a huge issue!

Yes, we need to upgrade the defense, and should continue to do so, but we need to focus on the offense.

That's based on poor play calling our O was doing fine until the kick was blocked 

Kirk has to do better. I know the weather sucks and we’re missing 3/5 of our staring OL and Jordan Reed but come on man! Kirk is throwing passes that he shousing be attempting. Use your legs if nothing is there. He’s better than this! Horrible half for the Redskins, just horrible on both sides of the ball.

On 10/28/2017 at 9:09 AM, turtle28 said:

Here is a new theory: We had find a roster spot for Hall and we didn’t want to expose Holsey or JHC on the practice squad. 

Except Hall wasn't activated ... unless I missed it?

On 10/28/2017 at 3:07 PM, turtle28 said:

He’s more competent than Vinny but still has serious flaws, especially with messaging. 

That's an awfully low bar to clear ... and he just barely clears it.

Archived