Foster headed to IR

turtle28

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

We knew this and didn't make a play for Bowman at all? Lol

Good point, that thought didn’t even cross my mind. Foster has had this issue since the Rams game right?

Its inexcusable that we didn’t trade for Bowman. 

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

That sucks is spaights healthy? If so we finally see him all year as a starter . The raiders game our d looked good with him at the starting line up maybe he was the missing formula .

Yes, Spaight is healthy. I am looking forward to seeing him play. It is true that he's younger, faster and more athletic than Foster. I'd be great if Spaight played like he did vs the raiders the rest of the year and then ILB isn't a must but more take one if its BPA in the draft.

Foster is really mad on Twitter. Said he played 3 weeks on torn labrum. Scot wouldn't have done him this way.  I asked him what happened, who made the decision to IR you? Front office, coaches, doctors?

He said coaches and doctors have been awesome. He feels betrayed by the front office?

So who in our front office is responsible for screwing him? Politics 101- never get blamed and Allen has so screwed up the FO we don’t have a clue who makes roster decisions anymore. With Danny the useless idiot who lets it happen. Does foster have an incentive on PT they are saving money by putting him on IR? dan-snyder-sucks.jpg

Is it Allen?

is it Doug Williams?

is it Danny?

Is it Grudeb?

DHall wants to return so maybe they did this to reward him?

oh well maybe they can blame Scot 

gettyimages-524345110.jpg?w=640&h=360&cr

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

So who in our front office is responsible for screwing him? Politics 101- never get blamed and Allen has so screwed up the FO we don’t have a clue who makes roster decisions anymore. With Danny the useless idiot who lets it happen. Does foster have an incentive on PT they are saving money by putting him on IR? dan-snyder-sucks.jpg

Is it Allen?

is it Doug Williams?

is it Danny?

Is it Grudeb?

DHall wants to return so maybe they did this to reward him?

oh well maybe they can blame Scot 

gettyimages-524345110.jpg?w=640&h=360&cr

Foster as clear that it was the front office who was screwing him. I bet it is $ as you said. Sadly, the Philly game could have been Foster's last as a redskin. He's a free agent in March. He was probably told something to the affect that he's not in the teams future plans as well and that's why he went to Twitter.

Archived