Week 3: Jaguars vs Cardinals - Early Bye Week

.Buzz

Baalke probably needs to trade for a decent TE.. I know it’s probably not going to happen I wasn’t a big stickler for how important it is.. but clearly it’s a sight for sore damn eyes. Give up a 5th with the possibility for a 4th depending on playing time for Njoku or something. 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

How the hell do you get a face mask penalty as an OL. Come on man. 

Norwell is playing bad this game. He is the the reason for that interception on the flea flicker. He decided to do a spin on that block for no reason at all.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

How the hell do you get a face mask penalty as an OL. Come on man. 

It’s fairly easy I’ve seen a few plays in the prior game the Jags probably should of been called for it but wasn’t. Maybe not face mask but illegal hands to the face.

Edited by DuvalsKing

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Marco never even got two hands on the ball. Marvin had his hand in there as well. I don’t remember the Simmons (I think) one exactly. Will have to go back and watch that one.

They are defenders for a reason tho lol

QBs who throw for volume usually have a lot of balls that could have been picked off.. Brady and Rodgers have games recently  they probably should have had multiple picks in games but when the game plays out it’s usually low pick rate or no picks at all. I’m concerned with the ball security and the fundamentals.. that pick six shouldn’t have happened eat the sack don’t throw off your back foot it’s hard to take that playmaker out of him it’s a give and take type thing.