Week 3: Jaguars vs Cardinals - Early Bye Week

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

This L is definitely on the offense. 

At least we ran the ball today and Trevor used his legs. It will open things up in the air eventually.

It is but I’ve seen them do more encouraging things today pre snap movement.. going to the TE a little more Trev using his legs it’s just hard knowing how clean Trev use to play such clean games and was really responsible with the ball.. but right now he is a turnover machine I have faith he’ll clean it up it’s trial by fire he didn’t get a full year to sit and watch.. but he’s got to figure out how to clean up the turnovers.

So Lawrence looked much better at going through his progressions when the blocking was proper (you know, a guy deciding not to do a 360 spin when blocking one of the greatest pass rushers ever). The running game got going. This offensive line needs to have a serious talk about consistency, protecting their young QB, and not shooting themselves in the foot.

The WRs were much better today. The TEs still need work. There must be something done about Lambo within the next 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

It is but I’ve seen them do more encouraging things today pre snap movement.. going to the TE a little more Trev using his legs it’s just hard knowing how clean Trev use to play such clean games and was really responsible with the ball.. but right now he is a turnover machine I have faith he’ll clean it up it’s trial by fire he didn’t get a full year to sit and watch.. but he’s got to figure out how to clean up the turnovers.

Think both the turnovers today were targeting the TE and Luke put one on the ground as well.

I knew Trevor was going to turn the ball over early on. Only one turnover today was his fault, though it was very costly.

Hopefully he cleans up the turnovers as the season progresses.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Think both the turnovers today were targeting the TE and Luke put one on the ground as well.

I knew Trevor was going to turn the ball over early on. Only one turnover today was his fault, though it was very costly.

Hopefully he cleans up the turnovers as the season progresses.

I mean he had 2 dropped INTs as well. Not a good showing