Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

36 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Time to explain this post @Raves

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc its raves too.  Vote either.  

Should be pretty obvious what I meant.  That you protected Pickle when it was tied.  The fact that you both are being defensive about it makes me think it's you both even more.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Pickle: Doesn't vote Dome

Also Pickle: It's Dome

Also Also Pickle: Raves is scum because he called me and Orca out for my late night vote shift in tandem with Orca

Either of Pickle or Orca is good for me today.

If it was only Pickle, whatever it's self-preservation.  But Orca doing it to protect Pickle as well doesn't sit right.  Granted it could just be twins being twins but it does get a little tiring.

Just now, Raves said:

If it was only Pickle, whatever it's self-preservation.  But Orca doing it to protect Pickle as well doesn't sit right.  Granted it could just be twins being twins but it does get a little tiring.

I agree. In a vacuum, Pickle makes sense. The other vote in tandem with his actions stands out to me.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

He was tied at the time that you swapped to Gopher... he changed his vote after you did

Pickle was, hmmmmm, interesting you ignore the vote count to make a fake argument 🤣

17 hours ago, Whicker said:

Vote Count

3 Pickle – Nacho, KSJ, Mwil
3 Gopher – Raves, Tk3, Kevin
3 Orca – Matts, Forge, Rack
2 KSJ – Orca, Squire
1 No Lynch – Carl
1 Swag – Gopher
1 Dome – Pickle
1 Mwil – Swag
1 Tk3 – Bcb
1 Matts - Josh

17 hours ago, The Orca said:

Gopher

Vote Count

3 Pickle – Nacho, KSJ, Mwil
4 Gopher – Raves, Tk3, Kevin, Orca
3 Orca – Matts, Forge, Rack
1 KSJ – Squire
1 No Lynch – Carl
1 Swag – Gopher
1 Dome – Pickle
1 Mwil – Swag
1 Tk3 – Bcb
1 Matts - Josh

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Gopher 

IT IS NOW NIGHT

So pickle voted to save himself, but was not tied or in the lead when he does 

Orca before Pickle breaks a 3 way tie between himself, Gopher, and Pickle....but thats just to save Pickle lmao

Though now that I went back and looked Orca was tied as well at the time.  It was a 3-way 3 vote tie with Orca, Gopher, and Pickle.  KSJ was next at 2 votes.  Orca being Orca isn't going to vote Pickle so putting the vote on Gopher and the Pickle following suit to protect himself it all makes sense.

So disregard all that.

Just now, The Orca said:

Pickle was, hmmmmm, interesting you ignore the vote count to make a fake argument 🤣

So pickle voted to save himself, but was not tied or in the lead when he does 

Orca before Pickle breaks a 3 way tie between himself, Gopher, and Pickle....but thats just to save Pickle lmao

yeah I just posted that I missed it.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Though now that I went back and looked Orca was tied as well at the time.  It was a 3-way 3 vote tie with Orca, Gopher, and Pickle.  KSJ was next at 2 votes.  Orca being Orca isn't going to vote Pickle so putting the vote on Gopher and the Pickle following suit to protect himself it all makes sense.

So disregard all that.

Now that you see the error, this post stands out as more of an agreement from scum on a town push on town based an inaccurate point 

So if you are town and Pickle is town (im town), then Mwil is scum

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I agree. In a vacuum, Pickle makes sense. The other vote in tandem with his actions stands out to me.