Week 4: Jags vs Bengals - Thursday Night

pwny

16 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

It sucks not getting the dub but I feel good about the progress we are making. 3 weeks ago we got shalacked by the Texans. Couple missed FG’s killed us against the Broncos. We were right in that game with the Cards until the 4th and we could have easily pulled out the W tonight. The defense just couldn’t get a stop in the second half.

This team will continue to get better as the season goes on. 

Trevor didn’t turn the ball over tonight, which was positive to see. He gives me so much hope with this team. He’s a stud.

Same. Lawrence played his best game tonight and looked v good. Things clearly slowing down.

More so just want a win to take this massive camel off our back and get some of these dumb weekly facts about Urban, TLaw, and our record since week 1 last year to stop.

This season is all about his development, which is what matters. Just don’t want all the losing to affect anything in a bad way.

• Like 1

I was hoping by not watching this game, we would win, but looks like I have no bearing on the outcome. The team is improving each week, but must find the consistency needed in order to take the turn. I am not sure if that'll require more playmakers, better play calling, or just more time. This team needs to win something soon because the fans are hurting right now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jags said:

I was hoping by not watching this game, we would win, but looks like I have no bearing on the outcome. The team is improving each week, but must find the consistency needed in order to take the turn. I am not sure if that'll require more playmakers, better play calling, or just more time. This team needs to win something soon because the fans are hurting right now. 

I didn’t watch either thinking the same thing… oh well back to the drawing board.