Nagy Schedules Presser For Today; Twitter Hopes It's To Announce His Resignation

soulman

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

That is what I get from Nagy. He throws so much BS out there that he hopes you lose track of what the original question was. He'll spin the web of bs so heavy you'll get every answer you want - besides the honest one you want.

Just went through 4 years of that elsewhere and we still are so I sure as hell don't want another two years of it with Nagy.  He reminds me of The Kingfish on the old Amos and Andy TV show when he was either trying to scam Andy outta his money or his wife Sapphire caught him up to no good and he had to explain. 

If ya' can't recognize a con when ya' see it you are definitely the person being conned.  Or in other words Nagy is the conner and we are supposed top be the conees.  Not only wouldn't I buy a used car from Matt Nagy I wouldn't even buy a lousy hub cap.  Reality only comes when you stop lying to yourself and Matt Nagy hasn't reached that point.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

I think the whole world now knows he can't really call an offense, at least not with this team and has been exposed to a certain degree

Yup, that's exactly how Kevin Fishbain put it in the column he wrote prior to the game.  The Browns game wasn't about Justin Fields being put on trial it was about Matt Nagy being put on trial.  The jury has returned it verdict and Nagy has been found 100% incompetent as charged.

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m seeing Nagy is a clown

he resembles Hue Jackson

y’all better get Nagy before he does to Justin what Hue did to Deshone Kizer. 

he’s already heading that direction 

Except Kizer wasn't even wreckable.  He never had NFL starting talent to begin with.  Fields does.

23 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

It is at 1:13 of his press conference today.

So, at first when I read that quote I thought "That is hilarious!  It sounds just like something that Nagy would say!"  Then I was completely mortified that he said it in real life.  It was damn near incoherent.  Was he high?

Edited by Bigbear72
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, brownie man said:

I’m seeing Nagy is a clown

he resembles Hue Jackson

y’all better get Nagy before he does to Justin what Hue did to Deshone Kizer. 

he’s already heading that direction 

A lot of us wanted him gone last season. He really offers us nothing and is the weak link of the coaching staff IMO.

Pace was kind of splitting us 50/50 after the season but bought himself time when he got Fields and Jenkins. But the longer Nagy remains here the more I hope Pace gets canned too. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

No lol. Your alot younger. I'll be 40 on October 4th this year. My wife will be 40 on November 7th. My wife was pregnant with our first (James) when we were 19 and had him when we were 20. Funny thing is, I was just talking to my mom to the day before yesterday about how old James is and I brought it up that we had him at the age as he is now. It's crazy. Time flies man.

Edit: I dont know how I forget to mention this but our daughter turns 12 today technically by my time standards lol (est). 9/30. 

Nice! My daughter turns 5 in 2 weeks  and my son will be 8 in 4 weeks 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Grats man. Enjoy it while it's there. Those ages are the most entertaining times as a parent. This when you get those classical moments like when my daughter once said she had shrek throat lol.

• Like 3

On 9/30/2021 at 9:24 AM, Ty21 said:

I turn 25 in 6 to 4 weeks......OK, that's a lie but you guys are making me feel really old.  Chalk it up to wishful thinking.  😁

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by soulman