Dolphins (1-3) @ Bucs (3-1)

ravishingone

Feels like a normal week leading up to a Sunday game with the Pats game in the rear view mirror.

Can anyone explain to me why the Fins would trash one of the best logos in professional sports for this current abomination?  Not everyone is that smart who works in marketing, I guess.

As for the game, the Bucs cannot lose this game.  The Fins have been awful and this is the type of team you cannot lose to at home.  

If the pass rush is back, the secondary will look serviceable.  On offense, the last 2 games in the first qtr were dreadful.  Time to come out and set the tempo for the game.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Feels like a normal week leading up to a Sunday game with the Pats game in the rear view mirror.

Can anyone explain to me why the Fins would trash one of the best logos in professional sports for this current abomination?  Not everyone is that smart who works in marketing, I guess.

As for the game, the Bucs cannot lose this game.  The Fins have been awful and this is the type of team you cannot lose to at home.  

If the pass rush is back, the secondary will look serviceable.  On offense, the last 2 games in the first qtr were dreadful.  Time to come out and set the tempo for the game.

I think this is the game that will kickstart the true start of the Bucs season.

Not only can't you lose to the Dolphins, the expectation should be to win the next 4 games and be 7-1 going into the bye.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I think this is the game that will kickstart the true start of the Bucs season.

Not only can't you lose to the Dolphins, the expectation should be to win the next 4 games and be 7-1 going into the bye.

I would love to go into the bye week 7-1 or 6-2.

5-3 or less will be a big disappointment 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

TB is placing Davis on IR, restructuring contracts and signing Gilmore, aren’t they?

It s possible, I don t think Gilmore will cost that much since he is a UFA.  The rest of the year would be a "prove it" yr for the payday in the summer.  Considering Robinson, Delaney  and Desir are on the 53 man roster, SMB and Gilmore can be added pretty easily without depleting other positions.

51 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

It s possible, I don t think Gilmore will cost that much since he is a UFA.  The rest of the year would be a "prove it" yr for the payday in the summer.  Considering Robinson, Delaney  and Desir are on the 53 man roster, SMB and Gilmore can be added pretty easily without depleting other positions.

Would Brady get in trouble with the NFLPA if he extended for the league minimum?