College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

9 minutes ago, RuralBill said:

I don't mean to be destroying y'all teams and dreams (Texas, Auburn, and Michigan), but if you throw sh!t @ the Aggies, we will @ you back.

TEXAS LEADS YOUR RIVALRY BY 39 GAMES

NOT REALLY SURE THAT COUNTS AS A RIVALRY ANYMORE

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am so confused... beyond all else, Roll since when were you a Michigan fan!?

We had a big falling out with the side of the family from Alabama leading up to the last election. We don't really even talk to them anymore. And I can't really support anything that has to do with that state.

And I also live outside of Detroit now. Moved there a little more than a year ago.

35 minutes ago, RuralBill said:

THE AGGIES HAVE THE BEST COACH, MOST ALUMNI POURING IN MONEY, BEST CONFERENCE, AND OH YEAH THE BEST FU****G COACH IN THE STATE, IF NOT IN THE NATION SANS SABAN. WE ARE THE PREMIERE TEXAS TEAM GOING FORWARD.

Sans Saban? Wow. Way to bow down! I respected you until I knew you were okay being Bama’s beta. Sad!

5 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

We had a big falling out with the side of the family from Alabama leading up to the last election. We don't really even talk to them anymore. And I can't really support anything that has to do with that state.

And I also live outside of Detroit now. Moved there a little more than a year ago.

Ahhh gotcha. Gonna have to fix that name... WolverineEagles? KhakiEagles? GoEagles?

Texas A&M >>>>, don't listen to these fools Bill.

22 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

6vpq5iu.png

Woof. I'm sorry, Aggies. That's the sort of stretch that would have Tennessee fans and Florida fans burning couches and flipping cars. That's really rough . . . wait, what did you say? That's one of your best stretches in program history? 

laughter.gif

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ahhh gotcha. Gonna have to fix that name... WolverineEagles? KhakiEagles? GoEagles?

Texas A&M >>>>, don't listen to these fools Bill.

Yeah I'm hoping they allow that one name change coming up soon

12 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Stop the garbage posting and stop circumventing the language filter

I get the feeling this is more because I illuminated that A&M has more wins since in the past 10 years than Michigan more than it is about circumventing the language filter... since it's circumvented every day in this CFB forum and is not addressed.

Archived