College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

20 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Bandwagon as in recently starting working in the UM health system? 

Or bandwagon as in dating a UM grad? 

Or bandwagon as in going to a college with no football team in undergrad?

Which excuse is it?

Short of a Penn State situation, I simply cannot imagine giving up your fanhood of one team to bandwagon another.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Been on this site for over 11 years. You pick up some things from time to time.

Yep and apparently assuming things about people based on one or two posts wasn't one of them. 

Here's some advice for you: there's a difference between politics and politics bringing up issues in a family and words being said about how members of a family shouldn't have married in because they weren't the same race.

Maybe think about other factors before you assume things. 

8 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Yep and apparently assuming things about people based on one or two posts wasn't one of them. 

Here's some advice for you: there's a difference between politics and politics bringing up issues in a family and words being said about how members of a family shouldn't have married in because they weren't the same race.

Maybe think about other factors before you assume things. 

Just tell them it's 2017 and not 1957.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Just tell them it's 2017 and not 1957.

Great, problem solved. Thanks. 

You know what you are so right. I should just tell them to change their mind and poof! Problem solved.

A family with half the people from Alabama for generations. And half from abroad.

And the issues were there before I was born but weren't as vicious and were more buried back then. 

And my family didn't live in Alabama when I was born. And the interactions I had with them were mostly around Alabama football. And I didn't have a college football team to really support.

But then, in the summer of 2016, those issues from the past started to boil over.

And things were said about how some members of the family shouldn't even be around simply because they're not of the same race... 

And by that time, I had been living outside of Detroit with my girlfriend who graduated from UM and had been working and training in the UM system. 

And when family members said that it would have been better for certain family members to not have gotten married and that it would have been better if someone hadn't even been born, it made someone detest the relationship they had with that family. 

But @RuskieTitan, @TENINCH, RuralBill, you are so right. Being a college football fan of a certain team is more important and anyone would have issues is inconceivable. 

Just now, RollEagles said:

You know what you are so right. I should just tell them to change their mind and poof! Problem solved.

A family with half the people from Alabama for generations. And half from abroad.

And the issues were there before I was born but weren't as vicious and were more buried back then. 

And my family didn't live in Alabama when I was born. And the interactions I had with them were mostly around Alabama football. And I didn't have a college football team to really support.

But then, in the summer of 2016, those issues from the past started to boil over.

And things were said about how some members of the family shouldn't even be around simply because they're not of the same race... 

And by that time, I had been living outside of Detroit with my girlfriend who graduated from UM and had been working and training in the UM system. 

And when family members said that it would have been better for certain family members to not have gotten married and that it would have been better if someone hadn't even been born, it made someone detest the relationship they had with that family. 

But @RuskieTitan, @TENINCH, RuralBill, you are so right. Being a college football fan of a certain team is more important and anyone would have issues is inconceivable. 

Pees sitting down.

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

Just ignore them, homie. We've all got our ****. At least you have a connection to UM. I assume most of them root for college teams just because they hopped on the bandwagon of a successful team when they were younger.

Archived