College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Texas A&M is so beta they have to always say A&M at the end otherwise people think Longhorns.

Nebraska's last natty came 58 years more recently than Aggie. Nebraska has won their division more recently than Aggie.

lulz

Excuse me I'll have you know the ENTIRE A&M FOOTBALL TEAM WON WWII IN FORMATION OKAY

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Rut roh. Taggart lied to Oregon on the way out:

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2017/12/live_updates_oregon_ducks_coac.html

Quite an honorable fellow.

I think you would vouch for me jrry in saying this but I was the biggest Taggart supporter on the UF subforum. However, after the recent news and reading some of the stuff he's done/said I'm glad we landed with Mullen instead or him. 

3 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I think you would vouch for me jrry in saying this but I was the biggest Taggart supporter on the UF subforum. However, after the recent news and reading some of the stuff he's done/said I'm glad we landed with Mullen instead or him. 

Personally, I love that Mullen gets Florida. He's been there, he knows the fanbase, he knows the culture, and he knows the expectations. We'll see what he is, but I think he's a high floor coach, and that's something we needed. FSU has more wiggle room to take a chance on a risky hire.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nope. He's here to stay. Alabama's stranglehold on the SEC will be loosening soon with UGA and UF returning to prominence.

If by prominence you mean 2nd place in the East, then sure.  Assuming Mullen has recovered from cowbell PTSD that is. 

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

If by prominence you mean 2nd place in the East, then sure.  Assuming Mullen has recovered from cowbell PTSD that is. 

Dirty Dan took Mississippi State from a 4-win team to an 8-win team. He's going to do work at UF. Shiiiiiiiiiit, guys like Justin Fields and Emory Jones are actually willing to hear him out right now despite the timing of it all. Be very afraid.

Archived