2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

14 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

It's crazy the things they don't call fouls this year

I’ve been saying that since the first few games teams had played. I probably was coming off as complaining about the new way they are calling fouls to stop foul baiting I’m sure, but that wasn’t even it. I’m glad the NBA wants to get rid of that type of cheap stuff, but the refs have been letting A LOT more stuff than usual go that should normally be a foul.

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

nesmith and langford look good. langford growin into that monstrous body. can't believe that dude played pg

How has Pritchard been? I’ve watched some Celtics, but haven’t noticed him much. Thought with how he was killing this offseason that he was gonna be a nice contributor off the bench. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

How has Pritchard been? I’ve watched some Celtics, but haven’t noticed him much. Thought with how he was killing this offseason that he was gonna be a nice contributor off the bench. 

the only players who have looked good for the celtics this year are jaylen brown and al horford

• Like 1