Goff

fortdetroit

1 hour ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I don’t think Goff is that great but I’d be hard pressed to think any QB could do well in Detroit right now. 

This 100%

I think Goff has top 1/2 of the league talent (probably something between the 12th and 16th best QB in the league. He's not elite, nor is he in that future Hall of Very Good range guys like Matt Ryan fall into, but he's a more than capable starter who can have stretches of very very good play. 

But Detroit sucks. Their run game isn't very good, blocking is passable at best, and outside of Hock, he's tossing passes to....Khalif Raymond and a 4th round rookie. 

It's not an enviable situation for any QB to be in. I'm not sure even a great QB would look much better than just pretty good with the cast he's working with now.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Jared Goff was a punchline around here in his rookie year, then he flourished in McVay's offense and became respectable, then his flaws caught up with him, and now he's on a winless team and once again a punchline.

As it should. 

Circle Of Life GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2