Uncharted - February 2022 - Trailer

Deadpulse

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Seeing fanboys squeal on Facebook is always hilarious.  "WHERE'S SULLY's MUSTAAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHEEEE!!!!!!!"

It's one thing that irks me about people making these movies. These *** think they're cosplaying and not making a movie. Reading the same **** about The Last of Us and how Ellie doesn't look like Ellie. 

This movie looks like a lot of fun!

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm sorry but the jumping forward from crate to crate while hanging out the back of the airplane at cruising speed lost me completely. I know it's a video game movie but...like...no. 

As someone who has done air drops and stood on the edge of the ramp countless times, it definitely lost me. First, bundles aren't tethered together. Second, they're rigged to automatically deploy their chutes when they exit the aircraft. Third, they aren't magically floating behind the aircraft after exiting; because you know, gravity. Fourth, if you're somehow towing something outside the aircraft like that, good luck maintaining control and flying level like that. Fifth, good luck jumping around in that slip stream.

Like you said, it's a video game movie, but I hate when things defy physics without a good reason. He isn't a super human or anything. Makes me cringe a little because I doubt this is a one off thing.

• Like 2