Davante Adams on the COVID list

notthatbluestuff

8 hours ago, scar988 said:

I wish this was a sunday game instead of the thursday game. I feel like he'd be fine by sunday if it was since he's vaccinated and a high-level athlete. But a monday to thursday swing is too quick.

On a short week to a "West Coast" team is tough as it is anyways.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm kinda confused why it's almost certain.. 

Couldn't he have a negative test tomorrow morning, then a negative test Thursday morning and be cleared? I guess it takes longer for a couple days for COVID to leave the body? 

I still feel like if you're double vaccinated you should be able to play but that's above my head. 

If you're fully vaccinated and test negative the first time. Chances are you're going to test negative the 2nd time. With the vaccine though, it doesn't change the symptoms of covid should you contract it, outside of typically (but certainly not guaranteed) making them less severe.

Obviously if he tests positive he will 100% miss the game. Initially being placed on the list is purely precautionary but obviously the unfortunate part of that is, there is a protocol that follows to be removed from the list. 

22 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

On a short week to a "West Coast" team is tough as it is anyways.

No doubt. Having COVID isn't ideal for him. But he should be able to fight it off quicker at least. It sucks, too. I took him with my first rounder in every fantasy league.

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm kinda confused why it's almost certain.. 

Couldn't he have a negative test tomorrow morning, then a negative test Thursday morning and be cleared? I guess it takes longer for a couple days for COVID to leave the body? 

I still feel like if you're double vaccinated you should be able to play but that's above my head. 

If he tested positive it's unlikely he will test negative the next day (today) and since we heard nothing he almost certainly didn't test negative this morning. Otherwise we would have heard about it.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, incognito_man said:

Already had everything going against us. Joe Barry was the first case reported today and he's a very "in-your-face" guy. 

'vante ain't gonna be the only positive case before Thursday.

Extra by week. Hope we rest all starters that need a week off.

GB by 50 tomorrow confirmed.

19 hours ago, wwhickok said:

If you're fully vaccinated and test negative the first time. Chances are you're going to test negative the 2nd time. With the vaccine though, it doesn't change the symptoms of covid should you contract it, outside of typically (but certainly not guaranteed) making them less severe.

Obviously if he tests positive he will 100% miss the game. Initially being placed on the list is purely precautionary but obviously the unfortunate part of that is, there is a protocol that follows to be removed from the list. 

I did hear he was asymptomatic so he should be be just fine next week against KC if he doesn't play tomorrow night.

• Like 1