Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Initial ratio - 10/3 or 9/4 or 9/3/1

Current ratio - 5/1 or 4/2 or 4/1/1

Players left: Bucs, Porca, McSlapMat, Forge, Squire and Daniel

With 6 players left, there is still a scenario, 4-2 ratio, where we lose if we mislynch tonight.

I still think Daniel is our best chance to get mafia.

I'm still a little confused at how Swag died. Can someone elaborate on what I missed?

high five killer whale GIF

Porca is a vig that is forced/directed by the double vote 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You guys have another double vote and hit tonight? 

Also what do you make of the mafia not getting a kill? Forgotten move? 

Yes. We have to use it everyday 

Last time I was scum with Swag he almost lost the game for us because he didn't get on anything for like 3 days, so not putting in moves is a possibility. Looking at his role I dont know why they wouldn't have used it before last night. Inactivity makes sense, since Swag and Daboyle were largely inactive. Daniel also has been pretty inactive. Might not have been able to be on given random nights, especially last night. 

I assumed what happened to you was the mafia move N2. If that was your choice, how was that going to confirm you as town and someone else as possibly mafia?

@Forge - I, too, would like a little reassurance that you are 100% sure that the conditions that would break your brainwash have not been met. It is hard for me to grasp the idea that mafia did not put in a failed hit attempt on us. Though to be fair, we went 'to another dimension'; but I assume all the mechanics would be the same as a failed hit. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yes. We have to use it everyday 

Last time I was scum with Swag he almost lost the game for us because he didn't get on anything for like 3 days, so not putting in moves is a possibility. Looking at his role I dont know why they wouldn't have used it before last night. Inactivity makes sense, since Swag and Daboyle were largely inactive. Daniel also has been pretty inactive. Might not have been able to be on given random nights, especially last night. 

I assumed what happened to you was the mafia move N2. If that was your choice, how was that going to confirm you as town and someone else as possibly mafia?

Swag is either 100% in discord because some other rando game he plays, or he is MIA for large chunks of time.

Im not judging, I have been in plenty of chats where I dont check in for days. Just confirming. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

We were trying to draw a hit from mafia or at the least an attempted move. 

We can't confirm ourselves or anyone as anything. The thing we get is supposed to be a "reveal" to the game that we disappeared. 

We still have one use of our ability left. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We were trying to draw a hit from mafia or at the least an attempted move. 

We can't confirm ourselves or anyone as anything. The thing we get is supposed to be a "reveal" to the game that we disappeared. 

We still have one use of our ability left. 

Can confirm. Put on a bit of a charade, which is why I am so disappointed in @Forge's reveal that it (allegedly) didnt work

@squire12 

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

town informed role cop

N1 Mwil ... search the thread for magnet

n2 Forge ... search thread for conditional

N3 Porca.... search compulsive

Im town.   do as you wish.  I knew mwil as the doctor and magnet and yet Porca hit them.   not sure how that would make me scum.   I know forge role, so if I was scum, why would I not have hit him.  

What is Forge's role called?

I will also add that although I am 100% sure that @Malfatron made the roles before he knew there would be hydras, I do think its unfortunate for scum (and host) that what appears to be the two most powerful roles went to the hydras. 

We cant be hit and Porca gets to control any close lynch + a hit. Its almost unfair to mafia; but mafia is weird like that. Sometimes the dice roll your way, sometimes they dont.