Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think sticking with Daniel tonight makes the most sense. Everything points to him being the biggest unknown right now.

squire and the twins can't both be mafia. Unless we started with four. In which case, we're screwed anyway.

If squire is telling the truth, Forge and the twins are cleared.

The twins claim the hit without a CC.

squire didn't do anything to prevent the hit or redirect it.

I don't think you're mafia.

I noticed you left yourself out. 

Convenient GIFs | Tenor

The sad thing is, our safest scenario tonight might actually be a Porca lynch. 

If we lynch Porca and they are in fact a town vigilante (making two town vigs) we lose one town member.

Then comes the twist. If someone dies after this, there is an active mafia member. If no one dies, that confirms that only Porca have been doing the killing and the last mafia member is probably Daniel.

Essentially, we are only guaranteed for our 6 number to become 4 or less if Porca survives the day period.

Im having a really hard time coming to terms with the role given to Porca being town aligned. The power they possess seems OP for a town role.

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You want my assessment of my own role?

I think I'm the tracker and a civ. That seems most likely.

You don't get credit for it after I have already called you out on it. You missed your chance. 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If we lynch Porca and they are in fact a town vigilante (making two town vigs) we lose one town member.

Then comes the twist. If someone dies after this, there is an active mafia member. If no one dies, that confirms that only Porca have been doing the killing and the last mafia member is probably Daniel.

Essentially, we are only guaranteed for our 6 number to become 4 or less if Porca survives the day period.

Im having a really hard time coming to terms with the role given to Porca being town aligned. The power they possess seems OP for a town role.

Thoughts?

In a game of numbers, it might be the correct move.

If Daniel is voted out

-- if daniel is mafia, porca kills someone 

4 left and we wouldn't know if there is another mafia since only n1 had 2 kills

-- if Daniel is town, porca and mafia with kills

3 left and town is done

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Thoughts?

@bucsfan333 @Forge @Daniel 

what say you?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

20 minutes

Or

50 minutes 

Or 

80 minutes

Or 

110 minutes

Or

140 minutes

What's weird is when I was growing up and I was a manager at Papa John's, this is exactly how I quote people their delivery times. 

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Thoughts?

We are 100% town. Need to accept it cause that's what it is

Also, read Swags role...talk about overpowered lol

Our role actually is extremely difficult