Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

Now this is interesting. Dude’s had this avatar at least since my return to FF

He's had it for a while, but Forge hasn't played Mafia QUITE as much lately (or at least one of us has died early). Plus, I've gone down the Scrubs wormhole...what can I say?

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Sure. You posted a bit off of your normal "meta" by posting Soundgarden lyrics. Whicker then said that it seemed like drunk Squire, which somewhat seemed to be an observation based off of the "and drown in alcohol" bit in the first verse.

You immediately questioned him, and he immediately backed off, which I find to be weird since it seemed to be that Whicker was trying to banter with you, and it seemed as though you immediately shut him down.

That said, you asked him to elaborate and he did, while not mentioning his perceived rationale for the drunk lyric bit that I mentioned above.

However, Daniel also noted the Soundgarden lyrics and bantered with you about enlightening the grunge crowd (he's absolutely right, they're collectively clueless and have lousy taste in grunge music IMO), and I never saw a response from you.

This guy gets it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Interesting take

He did back off pretty quickly on that.  Reads to me as a not town whicker

Do I need to respond to Daniel?

Why did you ot mention my lack of interaction with Daniel as being interesting/odd, etc earlier?

I backed off because it wasn’t game related and it wasn’t going anywhere and nothing was coming from it. I was just trying to be funny by my drunk post. I didn’t expect a response at all tbh