Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Damn it, it deleted my message. 

I dont believe Daboyle is town. I just dont. It's the same reason I ended up with this signature, but I still believe he is mafia.

you also feel that bucs is mafia.   so did like 4 other people, but you dug in real hard on daboyle and haven't considered much beyond that.  so that hard stance is where lines have been drawn.  words and actions have consequences, but continually blaming others is not helpful for you

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

you also feel that bucs is mafia.   so did like 4 other people, but you dug in real hard on daboyle and haven't considered much beyond that.  so that hard stance is where lines have been drawn.  words and actions have consequences, but continually blaming others is not helpful for you

I only blame ya'll for being dumb with your votes. You guys decide what you want to do with them. 

My vote is my own to use for who I believe is mafia. You and Daniel have both defended Daboyle with ZERO reasoning. Anytime someone defends someone for no reason, that's sus to me.

I believe Daboyle should be the one voted out today, thus he currently has my vote.

slappymatts - 5(dome, daboyle, vote from beyond, swag, bucs

daboyle - 4 (slappymatts, porca, daniel, porca (2)

bucs - 2 (mwil, squire

dome - 1 (forge

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Bucs

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

McMappy

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

bucs

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I only blame ya'll for being dumb with your votes. You guys decide what you want to do with them. 

My vote is my own to use for who I believe is mafia. You and Daniel have both defended Daboyle with ZERO reasoning. Anytime someone defends someone for no reason, that's sus to me.

I explained my reasoning on town daboyle from the end of D1 votes.  start on page 25 and read to the end of day

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I believe Daboyle should be the one voted out today, thus he currently has my vote.