Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

the 2 people that would need to vote for daboyle would be town.   your theory is those switching late would not want to out themselves.  w hy would town care about that??

No one had to switch because mafia already had their guy... Daboyle was safe. 

You are talking about what ifs that never happened and are using that to claim innocence for someone other than yourself. 

I don't see the logic in you taking a stance for Daboyle unless you know something. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Does character even matter? If you want to live the lynch and convince others to change their vote, ability would help and might be your only chance

Possible. Given the small game more likley it was 1 vig and 1 scum hit. I dont believe there is a SK  

I've literally stated my ability already. I can clear Matts and myself. We will also clear someone or be able to red letter someone.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also changes when he has to pay extra attention to the game every day.

sure, but he can "randomize" it for what suits his schedule if he needs to.    he knows in advance when the deadline is.  it is not a secret to him, just us as players

All you guys have to do is not lynch us tonight and we can prove we are clear. How effing hard is this. 

And I dont mean "wow they claim they are clear" I mean - Malf is going to talk about us in the damned write up clear. 

If you read this and still vote us, you are being dumb. So dont blame us for your loss. You did this to yourself.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

All you guys have to do is not lynch us tonight and we can prove we are clear. How effing hard is this. 

And I dont mean "wow they claim they are clear" I mean - Malf is going to talk about us in the damned write up clear. 

If you read this and still vote us, you are being dumb. So dont blame us for your loss. You did this to yourself.

This is a much better explanation of your role than the whiny version we got before.

Good thing y'all have two heads.