Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that they hit Swag and helped lynch Daboyle. I'm pretty strong with my gut they dont share a faction with them. 

I'm not convinced they aren't Indy though. 

I've already played out a scenario for a 9 town and two 2-man mafia factions in my head and it could work. 

Then they would play kingmaker in that scenario. Last time one the twins was in that scenario, they sided with scum, but the other twin was scum, so I won't hold that against them 

55 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Since I know Matts/my alignment to be town and the fact that no role has said anything about speaking/voting from beyond, yes I believe the person sending messages/votes is alive and not town aligned. The people that have been willing to divulge their role information have mentioned nothing about abilities to send messages/votes, which would be key information should such a person choose to share it, so IMO the person withholding the information about it is not town aligned and is still alive. 

narrow minded

so is the thinking that I am mafia with Daboyle and Swag?

so D1, I vote daboyle to make it a 4 to 3 situation with bcb (who was voting for himself).  I'm not sure the logic on that reasoning on why I would put a teammate that close to the lead for no reason

D2 I stated my reasoning why I thought Daboyle was town.    It was incorrect.   I guess the mafia play there is to so adamantly defend a teammate that I know is mafia.   Interesting tactic

D3 with a 3 vote locked in on dome, I propose a swag counter vote just for the fun of it to hope my teammate gets voted out.  

Mafia big balls I guess

doing big balls GIF

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I saw that most of Daboyles reveal was redacted except the term "informed". Is this what you are suggesting that Daboyle's character was the mysterious voter/message sender?

no.   Just that there are other players that would likely have the informed aspect to their roles and abilities