Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

Just now, Daimonas said:

most eagles fans should be drinking this early anyways. take a shot every time he insults whoever the hell is in the boot with him and you'll be awake by next season

lol Perfect 

This is the delco way. That’s a regional term but very apt. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Not sure what's up with Mailata these past weeks, but he's getting beat on the speed rush a lot. 

He always has, but now there's enough tape of him to exploit it. He has a long way to go to be a sure thing as a LT, but I hope he gets better against speed rushers, because he's always been bad against them. 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

He always has, but now there's enough tape of him to exploit it. He has a long way to go to be a sure thing as a LT, but I hope he gets better against speed rushers, because he's always been bad against them. 

he always has struggled but not this bad usually. i think the knee problem he had is limiting his get off the line

Just now, RBreezy said:

Goedert is a stud

Jordan Howard running north-south is still pretty deadly. They're playing the Lions, but I'm glad the coaches are finally running the ball / being aggressive on defense 

Nice to see the coaching not getting in the way today. 

• Like 1