Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This match-up kinda worries me cause it’s on the road and the Lions aren’t as bad as their record and they play hard. They lost last second heartbreakers to the Ravens and Vikings. They were competitive with the Rams last week. They are desperate for that first win.

I also think the way we play defense giving teams the stuff in front plays into how Detroit wants to do things. Goff is quick to the checkdown too, so I could see him killing us with passes out to the flat to D’Andre Swift which could result into lots of YAC. Jamaal Williams is the better between the tackle runner of the two, so he’ll probably run pretty effectively on us too.

You idiot!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

i think the most important takeaway from this game aside from the overall runs is that hurts isnt keeping most of the options.

He’s making good decisions for sure running. I have no issues with his running mostly. It’s the passing. Which hasn’t change my mind at all today. It’s fortunate we’re beating the hell out of them and we didn’t have to rely on his arm. But we’re not going to play the Lions every week.