Who would you go after?

BigD1123

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Odell is being held back by baker. I’d risk it on his talent. He needs a change of scenery.

It's a huge risk to take with his contract though. And he was hurt most of last season and has been hurt most of this season as well. Not sure how it's Baker's fault he can't stay on the field. He'll be 30 this week too.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Can OBJ stay healthy? OBJ's not a great deep threat either he hasn't been the same since his injuries and his cap hit is huge. If we're looking for a cheap solution and a player that can fill a similar role to Ruggs, Jackson is the best option. And the Rams have already said they're going to cut him if they can't trade him by 1.

Baker is really that bad. You can tell Odell isn't interested in playing there anymore. The offense as a whole is like an anti-Odell offense. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’m aware but I think he can be had for less, especially if the browns take some of his salary.

He had 1,000 yards in both of the seasons he stayed healthy in Cleveland he just can't stay healthy anymore. Allen Robinson would be a much better add, imo.

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Baker is really that bad. You can tell Odell isn't interested in playing there anymore. The offense as a whole is like an anti-Odell offense. 

OBJ missed 9 games last year, 2 games this year, and in the games he has played you can tell he's not 100%. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

OBJ missed 9 games last year, 2 games this year, and in the games he has played you can tell he's not 100%. 

Last year he got hurt. This year you can tell he's just kind of over it. All in all it doesn't really matter because the Browns will never trade him 

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Last year he got hurt. This year you can tell he's just kind of over it. All in all it doesn't really matter because the Browns will never trade him 

He tore his ACL last year and has been dealing with a shoulder injury for most of this season.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I agree Robinson would be better, but what would the price be?

I can't imagine that it'd be too high, he's currently playing on the franchise tag and IIRC he wanted out last off-season. Can't imagine he's thrilled about playing there this year when Fields literally cannot get him the ball.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I can't imagine that it'd be too high, he's currently playing on the franchise tag and IIRC he wanted out last off-season. Can't imagine he's thrilled about playing there this year when Fields literally cannot get him the ball.

I’d trade for him today. Mayock should get it done. If we can do it for a 3rd and a player, do it.