Week 9 and trade deadline

WizardHawk

52 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Should be a great trade deadline for Dallas to do absolutely, positively  nothing once again. 

Yep. Which is why we shouldn’t even get our hopes up for a SB title. We see other F.O. swinging for the fences, while Dallas does absolutely nothing. 

Edited by Tony7188

27 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Yep. Which is why we shouldn’t even get our hopes up for a SB title. We see other F.O. swinging for the fences, while Dallas does absolutely nothing. 

And all those other swing for the fence type trades have done absolutely nothing for those franchises. We should copy other peoples failures, amirite? 

(looking at you, Rams)

54 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

The roster improvement is coming from within. DLaw, Gallimore, Hill and Gallup all set to return. Pretty easy to see why nothing is likely to happen. 

Edited by WizardHawk

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

And all those other swing for the fence type trades have done absolutely nothing for those franchises. We should copy other peoples failures, amirite? 

(looking at you, Rams)

The Rams made it to one Super Bowl due to their moves. Now they’re putting all their chips in to strengthen their weaknesses make it there again. It might not work, but I respect the heck out of them for trying. 

We haven’t gotten to a Championship Game in over 25 years. With our history, I call that a failure. 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

The Rams made it to one Super Bowl due to their moves. 

No they didnt. They made it to a superbowl before all the trades. They havent done sheet since making all the block buster moves. 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Now they’re putting all their chips in to strengthen their weaknesses make it there again. It might not work, but I respect the heck out of them for trying. 

We haven’t gotten to a Championship Game in over 25 years. With our history, I call that a failure. 

I call it parity mixed with some bad coaches. Not because lack of trades.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Sometimes this forum is so dramatic. Dallas has made October trades for Amari Cooper, Everson Griffen, and Michael Bennett in recent years.

I said earlier that we make blockbuster trades midseason for WRs but not for any other impact players. 

Unless you consider Bennett and Griffen on the same level at Von Miller? Lol.