Ride it (6 game streak), my pony - Genuine

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

C'mon, Denver had 3 olinemen out. I'm sick and tired of 52 f'ing players not being able to even COMPETE because 1 guy is out.

That's what a frickin coach is for! Game plan for that!!!

if you rewatched this game yes it is more then just Smith being out.  But that was one part of many why this game happened.  Smith is part of the reason why we probably didn't convert that early 4th and 1. Offense including the OL just didn't execute the play right, or what ever.  Same for not converting the 4th and 2 later.  OL didn't not  block the play like they were suppose to.  But no not having Smith is not why Pollard dropped a wide open pass the next play.  Nor Coop had his what second or third drop of the season. But no Smith is one reason why Dak was pressured all game and never got in a throwing rhythm and with the time off was totally out of synch with his receivers. 

2 minutes ago, Northland said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Was this an anomaly or did Denver's defense provide a blueprint for the rest of the league to implement?

No, the plays were there, we just didn't make them. Too many missed passes, drops, going for it instead of taking the easy points, too many yards after the catch for Den, everyone going for the ball but forgetting to tackle.

Really can't blame the officials.

We got beat in every facet of the game. 

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

if you rewatched this game yes it is more then just Smith being out.  But that was one part of many why this game happened.  Smith is part of the reason why we probably didn't convert that early 4th and 1. Offense including the OL just didn't execute the play right, or what ever.  Same for not converting the 4th and 2 later.  OL didn't not  block the play like they were suppose to.  But no not having Smith is not why Pollard dropped a wide open pass the next play.  Nor Coop had his what second or third drop of the season. But no Smith is one reason why Dak was pressured all game and never got in a throwing rhythm and with the time off was totally out of synch with his receivers. 

Soooooooo, if you are the HC, aren't you supposed to account for that??? I dunno, make an adjustment maybe? Roll your QB to the other side? Quick slant to take advantage of young LBs and protect your QB?

Oh wait, that is what a coach does, I'm just some fan on a website.