Ride it (6 game streak), my pony - Genuine

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

And we’re expecting to compete with the Packers, Cardinals and Tampa Bay in the playoffs. 

and we can, in fact we can beat those teams...   Though this game Smith out has hurt us unlike before the bye.  Denver had time to  plan for no Smith..    

Just now, quiller said:

and we can, in fact we can beat those teams...   Though this game Smith out has hurt us unlike before the bye.  Denver had time to  plan for no Smith..    

Denver has a ton of players injured. But keep telling yourself we can beat them.

6 minutes ago, project T.O said:

And that’s enough, I’m going to the gym. 

I think this was just a game where we were never gonna win. Sometimes be like that. 

play this team 10 times and we win 8 or 9

Denver d is much better than they have any reason to be though. Quite impressed with them. 

Keep telling yourself that. This Denver is a top 3 defense and our vaulted offense has 0 points. 

can only laugh...  

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Denver has a ton of players injured. But keep telling yourself we can beat them.

WE CAN....     YOU NEVER CAN TAKE THINGS AND CARRY THEM OVER LIKE THAT.  TODAY HAS BEEN ALL ABOUT PLAYS WE FAILED TO MAKE THAT WE'VE SHOWN WE CAN MAKE. AND OUR COACHING STAFF AND PLAYERS LIKE WE'VE SEEN TRIED TO DUE TOO MUCH ON  D TO MAKE A SPLASH PLAY AFTER THE BLOCKED PUNT DIDN'T WORK THEN JUST GAVE UP IN THE SECOND HALF. 

YOU DO REALIZE IF DAK HAD MADE THE PASSES (HAD LAMB TWICE OPEN DEEP FOR TD'S).  HE HAD MADE ALL YEAR SCORE IS 16-14 AT HALF.... OR POLLARD DOESN'T DROP A PASS OFF HIS CHEST, OR LAMB DOESN'T DROP A PASS OFF HIS CHEST. 

IF WE ACTUALLY GET THAT BLOCKED PUNT ...   I THINK WHAT HAPPENED TO US HAPPENS PROBALY ONCE A DECADE THEN I WOULD BET WE SCORE AND ITS 16-7 AND ODDDS 50/50 WE WIN.    

1 minute ago, quiller said:

can only laugh...  

WE CAN....     YOU NEVER CAN TAKE THINGS AND CARRY THEM OVER LIKE THAT.  TODAY HAS BEEN ALL ABOUT PLAYS WE FAILED TO MAKE THAT WE'VE SHOWN WE CAN MAKE. AND OUR COACHING STAFF AND PLAYERS LIKE WE'VE SEEN TRIED TO DUE TOO MUCH ON  D TO MAKE A SPLASH PLAY AFTER THE BLOCKED PUNT DIDN'T WORK THEN JUST GAVE UP IN THE SECOND HALF. 

YOU DO REALIZE IF DAK HAD MADE THE PASSES (HAD LAMB TWICE OPEN DEEP FOR TD'S).  HE HAD MADE ALL YEAR SCORE IS 16-14 AT HALF.... OR POLLARD DOESN'T DROP A PASS OFF HIS CHEST, OR LAMB DOESN'T DROP A PASS OFF HIS CHEST. 

IF WE ACTUALLY GET THAT BLOCKED PUNT ...   I THINK WHAT HAPPENED TO US HAPPENS PROBALY ONCE A DECADE THEN I WOULD BET WE SCORE AND ITS 16-7 AND ODDDS 50/50 WE WIN.    

Haven't beat Denver since the Aikman Smith days

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, quiller said:

C'mon, Denver had 3 olinemen out. I'm sick and tired of 52 f'ing players not being able to even COMPETE because 1 guy is out.

That's what a frickin coach is for! Game plan for that!!!

• Like 1