Week 10 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49erscap said:

Also if I'm Shanahan, next year, I bring back Wilson, he's looked good on his runs, I'd go with a Mitchell, Wilson, Sermon backfield, let Hasty compete with some UDFAs or late round pick(GEM?)

Agreed, 100%. The one team that worries me just a bit making a run for him would be a team like Atlanta. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, hurt his knee. I really like Moore for the future. 

DAMNIT, I like him too, when we drafted him and Banks, I said those two could be the LG & RG of the future, now I think Moore is RT of the future, meaning I'd bring Laken back if price is right.

Just now, 49erscap said:

DAMNIT, I like him too, when we drafted him and Banks, I said those two could be the LG & RG of the future, now I think Moore is RT of the future, meaning I'd bring Laken back if price is right.

I think you have to bring Laken back if it's reasonable. He won't blow the doors off anyone, but the fact that he's adequate and never misses a snap is just so huge for this team. Heading into his age 30 season I probably don't want to give him too long of a term, but if we can lock him up to a deal that is ostensibly guaranteed for 2 years before going year to year, I'd be good with that.