Week 10 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Like Aaron Banks and Jaylon Moore potentially starting this week, it kind of scares me to have Lance make his first start against that defensive front, but at this point I think that's what I'd like to happen. Let's start our young guys and see what they've got. I'm sure Jimmy will start and maybe one of the rookie O-Linemen, but probably not both. Kind of sucks that we don't have a high draft pick to look forward to while sucking this year. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Like Aaron Banks and Jaylon Moore potentially starting this week, it kind of scares me to have Lance make his first start against that defensive front, but at this point I think that's what I'd like to happen. Let's start our young guys and see what they've got. I'm sure Jimmy will start and maybe one of the rookie O-Linemen, but probably not both. Kind of sucks that we don't have a high draft pick to look forward to while sucking this year. 

Jimmy is definitely starting, especially after his performances the last two weeks. He's played fairly well and Shanny is not making the switch just yet. IF we lose...or after we lose and the team is 3-6? Then I expect him to start going with the young players the rest of the way. I don't think Banks starts at RG making his first start against Donald. He will go with Brunskill and likely start Moore at RT. Basically, it could get UGLY for this OL lol.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not even worth breaking down this match up tbh.....Sure we have owned the Rams as of late, but we are 0-4 at home playing at home against a ticked off Rams team.

Over/under we lose by 16.5 pts?

Rams 34

SF 20 

Can't beat Mccoy at home, Can't beat the colts at home, Can't beat the packers at home.

Football is weird so that means we will beat the Rams at home on MNF?

YEAH RIGHT.

Can we just fast forward to next week?

9 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Can't beat Mccoy at home, Can't beat the colts at home, Can't beat the packers at home.

Football is weird so that means we will beat the Rams at home on MNF?

YEAH RIGHT.

Can we just fast forward to next season?

FIFY

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, getting to watch Lance for the last 8 weeks will be exciting. 

lol yeah I agree, I can't wait to see his growth throughout the rest of the season once we put him in. I'm just being my normal optimistic self. I do think it'll be a lot more fun if he does what I think he will do next year and we are winning games and in playoff position though. 

• Like 1

I am interested to see how this team responds to this whole mess. We've always played hard for Kyle but we've never had a season like this. 2017-2018 we knew we'd be bad. 2020 had some baked in excuses. This is the first real test of Kyle's ability to be a leader through adversity. I am questioning if he's got that side in him. That punt lost my faith as a fan, I can only imagine how much more pissed I'd be if I was a player on that team considering there has probably been no accountability for that egregious error 

This is not the week to be missing ward and tartt. With Wilson going down as well, it's going to be rough. I'm not even sure what the plan will be there 

I expect them to run some 4WR sets and really spread us out. They could have a lot of success rushing the ball out of this personnel grouping as well 

They are probably going to rush for 200 yards against us 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm thinking with a loss 

If your head was as smart as your a s s, we would be in great shape

or better yet, if kyle was as smart as your a s s, we may actually win this week (who am I kidding, we'd still lose, but at least Lance would be starting)

What are the chances that starting Jimmy was an ownership decision?? 

If true, it makes sense why Kyle has been in a terrible mood this year. He HATES being told what to do and who to start. Everyone says hes been irritable this year, even before the season started. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

What are the chances that starting Jimmy was an ownership decision?? 

If true, it makes sense why Kyle has been in a terrible mood this year. He HATES being told what to do and who to start. Everyone says hes been irritable this year, even before the season started. 

Nope, Kyle runs the show. No one is telling him what to do, especially Jed. Kyle has so much security with his new contract that he knows he is not going to be let go anytime soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope, Kyle runs the show. No one is telling him what to do, especially Jed. Kyle has so much security with his new contract that he knows he is not going to be let go anytime soon.

100% agreed. This is all Kyle. He was able to convince them to give him an extension and the verbiage that if u let me go, u will still pay me and Jed signed on the line lol…