The other games thread week #10

Iron_man

This week we find the Ravens heading south to the home of the Miami Dolphins. Jacoby vs Lamar. Who ya got?

THU: Ravens vs Dolphins

SUN Early: Our game, Saints vs Titans, Bills vs Jets, Jags vs Colts, Falcons vs Cowboys, Bucs vs Washington, Lions vs Steelers

SUN Late: Seahawks vs Packers, Eagles vs Broncos, Vikings vs Chargers, Panthers vs Falcons

SUN Night: Chiefs vs Raiders

MON Night: Rams vs 9ers.

Any games you guys might watch besides our early game? For me probably the seahawks vs Packers game and Chiefs vs Raiders for sure.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

See Burns had said 'happy hunting to my D end brothers' when playing us, coz of Mac? 

Hahahahahah! What a softie 

Dude literally concussed two of our RBs on dirty plays and our pudgy QB who grabbed him at of pure instinct and panic got him all riled. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Dude literally concussed two of our RBs on dirty plays and our pudgy QB who grabbed him at of pure instinct and panic got him all riled. 

That footage doesn't show anything, apparently on NFl Gen. Panthers fans think Burns is fine but Mac is dirty. Quelle Surpise....

31 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Tampa’s coaches are garbage. They just out talent people lol 

Yep. Trickier this year with a regression on injury luck. They need SMB, Gronk, Brown and Miller back. 

All those puff pieces about Arians and his  coordinators were a mirage. So much less than the sum of the parts. 

Ravens are the scariest AFC team I think

Titans keep winning but NO and LAR have been incompetent against them, still not sure post-Henry. But they are tough 

we’ll test ourselves against BUF soon

KC are self immolating of late

What else? I was concerned about both LAC and CLE and we’ve embarrassed them. 

33 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ravens are the scariest AFC team I think

Titans keep winning but NO and LAR have been incompetent against them, still not sure post-Henry. But they are tough 

we’ll test ourselves against BUF soon

KC are self immolating of late

What else? I was concerned about both LAC and CLE and we’ve embarrassed them. 

Tennessee sneaked by NO led by Siemian at home. But we'll see them soon anyway. Without Jones and Henry, I expect us to win.