Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Assuming a 9-3 ratio at the start, we are now at 6-3.

Town started with 17 points selected

Josh picked 2 shot watcher (2)

Forge didn't pick an ability (0)

Squire Picked bulletproof (1)

So, that's 11 points between 6 remaining Town players

Scum picked a strongman (9) to kill Squire with

Math is not a strong suit for you. 

Malf and I said it in the Hydra chat, there will definitely be some greedy players it's pretty clear that almost everyone decided that having an ability outweighed the consequences of the mafia getting stronger abilities. 

There is 14 points left from 6 living towns players meaning an average of 2.33 points per living player. 

Malf and I went pretty in depth with this and I think he will back me up in my thinking that someone has very clearly lied in their thread play, particularly about role selection. 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Math is not a strong suit for you. 

Malf and I said it in the Hydra chat, there will definitely be some greedy players it's pretty clear that almost everyone decided that having an ability outweighed the consequences of the mafia getting stronger abilities. 

There is 14 points left from 6 living towns players meaning an average of 2.33 points per living player. 

We are saying the same thing here...Town STARTED with 17 points.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Malf and I went pretty in depth with this and I think he will back me up in my thinking that someone has very clearly lied in their thread play, particularly about role selection. 

You're picking arbitrary talking points to make it look like you're trying to game solve and/or scum hunt instead of trash and gif posting like you did yesterday, while simultaneously assuming those who lied about their chosen roles would be scum, when in reality it makes the most sense to lie about those roles in order to deceive the mafia.

Take Squire for example. Scum KNEW that he was bulletproof because he hinted/said that he and we should all choose that role, so they knew that they would need a Strongman to kill him right off the bat.

Based off of the simple math remainder, scum can go through and look at the available abilities and do a process of elimination to assume the predominant roles that have been chosen by Town with a few outliers/exceptions, and be a bit more calculated.

11 hours ago, Whicker said:

The Ghosts received 17 Mutation Points

@Slappy Mc did you not read this and choose to ignore it? Are you fake scum hunting and game solving? Since scum picked STRONGMAN, that gives them 8 remaining points:

On 11/14/2021 at 1:18 PM, Whicker said:

Available Scum Roles

1-shot Strongman (9) – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. You will attempt to kill that player. This kill is not affected by any protective roles.

They CHOSE this one

Godfather (7) – If investigated, you will return “aligned with the forum.”

Ninja (5) – Any actions you perform will not show up on watcher/tracker reports.

Roleblocker (5) – Each night, choose a player. That player will be roleblocked for that night.

Framer (4) – Each night, choose a player. If that player is investigated that night, they will return “aligned with Meme Mafia”

Rolecop (2) – Each night, choose a player. You will learn that player's role.

Mafia Goon (0) – You have no moves outside of factional hit and factional chat.

I'll be honest, if I were scum, I'd probably choose NINJA as my other one, knowing how many watcher/tracker role potential there would be. Since Ninja is a 5 pointer, that leaves a role-cop to get you to 16, but unlikely that they choose to leave a single point on the table

If I didn't choose NINJA, then I'd choose framer. If they chose Strongman (they did), that's 9, plus a framer gives you 13, and another framer gives you 17.

So, I bet they chose:

Strongman (9)

Framer (4)

Framer (4)

And there's your 17 points. It's a brilliant strategy if you get through N1 unscathed, because you get TWO kills off, Frame TWO people, and essentially make the Town cop(s) completely worthless.

Here are the Town options:

Available Town Roles 

2-Shot Cop (4) – Twice during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn that player's alignment. You will receive results in the form of "aligned with the forum," "aligned with Meme Mafia," or "No Results"

Jack-of-All-Trades (3) – You may use one of the following abilities each night. Each move can only be used once:

• Once during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that player visited that night. You will receive results in the form of "X visited Y" or "No Results"

• Once during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that visited that player that night. You will receive results in the form of "X and Y visited Z" or "No Results"

• Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be protected from killing actions that night. You may NOT choose yourself. You will receive results in the form of "You successfully visited X" or "You failed to visit X." You will not be told if you successfully protected against a kill. 

2-shot Watcher (2) – Twice during the game, at night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that visited that player that night. You will receive results in the form of "X and Y visited Z" or "No Results"

Odd night Tracker (2) – Each odd night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that player visited that night. You will receive results in the form of "X visited Y" or "No Results"

2-shot Doctor (2) – Twice during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be protected from killing actions that night. You may NOT choose yourself. "You successfully visited X" or "You failed to visit X." You will not be told if you successfully protected against a kill. 

1-shot Bulletproof (1) – You will survive the first killing action that targets you. You will be informed privately if/when your bulletproof is used. It will not be reflected in the write-up.

Non-Consecutive Commuter (1) – At night, you may choose to leave the forum. If you do so, any actions targeting you, including all kills (including strongman), will fail. You may not commute on consecutive nights. You will not be told if anyone attempted a visit on you. 

Motion Detector (1) – Each night, choose a player. You will learn how many moves in total were used by or on that player. You will receive the results in the form of "X moves were used on or by player Y" or "No Results"

Vanilla Townie (0) – You have no moves. Just your vote.

Forge: 0 Points

Squire: 1 Point------1 shot bulletproof

Josh: 2 Points------2 shot Watcher

If you assume 6 town left and 14 points remaining, we can infer some combinations JOAT/cop/watcher/tracker/doctor to go with the potential for any of the other 1 point bulletproof/commuter/motion detector

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We are saying the same thing here...Town STARTED with 17 points.

You're picking arbitrary talking points to make it look like you're trying to game solve and/or scum hunt instead of trash and gif posting like you did yesterday, while simultaneously assuming those who lied about their chosen roles would be scum, when in reality it makes the most sense to lie about those roles in order to deceive the mafia.

Take Squire for example. Scum KNEW that he was bulletproof because he hinted/said that he and we should all choose that role, so they knew that they would need a Strongman to kill him right off the bat.

Based off of the simple math remainder, scum can go through and look at the available abilities and do a process of elimination to assume the predominant roles that have been chosen by Town with a few outliers/exceptions, and be a bit more calculated.

14 and 11 arent the same thing. 

It goes much deeper than mafia having the ability to process of elimination. We know they cant have another strongman hit since it cost 9 points. Now we need to decifer what combination of their last 8 points was used. 

They couldn't have a godfather and any other power role. They could go ninja/roleblock and role cop. They could go double framer. 

At this point, if someone was roleblocked that would be the most revealing information for us.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

14 and 11 arent the same thing. 

It goes much deeper than mafia having the ability to process of elimination. We know they cant have another strongman hit since it cost 9 points. Now we need to decifer what combination of their last 8 points was used. 

They couldn't have a godfather and any other power role. They could go ninja/roleblock and role cop. They could go double framer. 

At this point, if someone was roleblocked that would be the most revealing information for us.

I already worked out the math above. It's extremely unlikely they leave any points on the table, so a 9/4/4 makes sense

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

We definitely lucked out that its under 18 though

Not really IMO. 2 Strongman kills would at least have the option of having 1 miss if they took out a commuter. Squire telegraphing his selection made that one the pick by default. The rest would be a wildcard