Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

it's like you should have pushed for town to go BP and slow the kills from mafia.  

Framer, roleblock, godfather, ninja would all be useless.  Role cop would be nerfed.  

You definitely had a good theory for that. Unfortunately trying to sway people to take "lesser" roles proved to be futile.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

it's like you should have pushed for town to go BP and slow the kills from mafia.  

Framer, roleblock, godfather, ninja would all be useless.  Role cop would be nerfed.  

50% of factional hits would have failed

Well, you tried, but like i said...theu arent gonna listen to me or you

if you are going to give scum 44% of the points needed for a strongman hit, please use your investigation ability on N1.  

9-3 ratio to start and 1 town eliminated on D1 vote.  less yourself as town.  

7-3 ratio of town to scum players unknown to you.  at least take a shot vs sit on it.   Factor in a few reads of possible higher town reads and your odds of hitting on scum or at worst getting a possible clear is work it.  If you are worried about the framer or godfather.... Then don't go after a cop role

GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone as BP or commuter breaks the game imo with only lynches available lol.  Town should have gone that route 

I thought about this and I disagree. 9:3 nightless is definitely in favor of town, but scum can get 4 Rolecops, identify all the commuters and hit them. Or if everyone is bulletproof then take two nights taking each one out. 

The game wouldn’t be broken. People would just actually have to like… play in thread 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I thought about this and I disagree. 9:3 nightless is definitely in favor of town, but scum can get 4 Rolecops, identify all the commuters and hit them. Or if everyone is bulletproof then take two nights taking each one out. 

The game wouldn’t be broken. People would just actually have to like… play in thread 

people clamor about some not using thread play....yet when given the chance, want a power role to not have to use thread play.  

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I actually thought this setup as is was scum sided and probably should have made the strongman cost 10 and Ninja 6 I think 

I think it was set up for scum to have a nice opportunity to fake an invest with the fall back of the framer role being an option.   Orca going the positive invest on nacho did that for them.   Not sure Dome needed to add the extra aspect to it.  worked out to get the votes on nacho, but outed himself which was probably not needed.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Def would have had that appearance lol.  People are too greedy though to see that happen

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I actually thought this setup as is was scum sided and probably should have made the strongman cost 10 and Ninja 6 I think 

I would have said the opposite.  BP and commuter needed to be more expensive maybe worth 2 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Def would have had that appearance lol.  People are too greedy though to see that happen

I would have said the opposite.  BP and commuter needed to be more expensive maybe worth 2 

No one wanted the commuter at 1. And really other than the fact that you can “clear” yourself if you got hit as BP (which scum could skip a kill and go this route, especially against an all BP town since their kill would fail anyway), the commuter was better than the BP. 

And also I understand the theory behind the optimization of town but at the end of the day you can’t really do that without letting scum in on it too. Idk I almost want to just run it back at this point just to see what happens if people are more aware. 

I should have let it play out. 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And also I understand the theory behind the optimization of town but at the end of the day you can’t really do that without letting scum in on it too. Idk I almost want to just run it back at this point just to see what happens if people are more aware. 

I should have let it play out. 

are you saying that if town got fully on board with being all BP, scum would know and it gives them more options?  

I agree it would, but none of the scum roles would have been useful.   

No tracker or watcher negates ninja

no cop negates godfather and cop

no active moves negates the roleblock

rolecop is also negated if all town is the same role and known.  

so the post day 1 set up is 8 BP (1 shot) townies and 3 generic mafia with a factional hit.  

I think it is a cool set up and gives a lot of options for town and scum to choose roles they want/like.  

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No one wanted the commuter at 1. And really other than the fact that you can “clear” yourself if you got hit as BP (which scum could skip a kill and go this route, especially against an all BP town since their kill would fail anyway), the commuter was better than the BP. 

I considered it 

27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

are you saying that if town got fully on board with being all BP, scum would know and it gives them more options?  

I agree it would, but none of the scum roles would have been useful.   

No tracker or watcher negates ninja

no cop negates godfather and cop

no active moves negates the roleblock

rolecop is also negated if all town is the same role and known.  

so the post day 1 set up is 8 BP (1 shot) townies and 3 generic mafia with a factional hit.  

I think it is a cool set up and gives a lot of options for town and scum to choose roles they want/like.  

No I’m saying the game wouldn’t be broken. The game would just move from night to day 

• Like 1