GDT HOU vs TN (11-21)

jch1911

It's never bad to beat the Titans (except for how Texans Radio on 610 try to sell this as a "defining moment in the David Culley era...") A really good team with some significant injury issues played down to the Texans - it's nice to beat the old Oilers, I'll say that. But, I don't need the media suddenly turning a blind eye to all of the flaws with Cal McNair's franchise.

With the Jets on tap next week... can people really think about an actual winning streak in a tank year?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

It's never bad to beat the Titans (except for how Texans Radio on 610 try to sell this as a "defining moment in the David Culley era...") A really good team with some significant injury issues played down to the Texans - it's nice to beat the old Oilers, I'll say that. But, I don't need the media suddenly turning a blind eye to all of the flaws with Cal McNair's franchise.

With the Jets on tap next week... can people really think about an actual winning streak in a tank year?

We at a 3 point favorite!

Not to worries about going like 4-13. A top 5 pick will be just fine. Especially with no really elite leave talent at the top of the draft. 

• Like 1

Just now, lumberjackchris said:

We at a 3 point favorite!

Not to worries about going like 4-13. A top 5 pick will be just fine. Especially with no really elite leave talent at the top of the draft. 

I agree, there is no "have to get him" sort of player in this draft. Maybe Kayvon Thibodeaux, but does this franchise really want to draft another edge at 1.1? Mario Williams, Jadevion Clowney, Kayvon Thibodeaux? I don't think anyone wants that.

This being said, there are a few edge rushers being mocked to the Texans. I'd prefer Stingley or Hamilton, but that's just me...

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I agree, there is no "have to get him" sort of player in this draft. Maybe Kayvon Thibodeaux, but does this franchise really want to draft another edge at 1.1? Mario Williams, Jadevion Clowney, Kayvon Thibodeaux? I don't think anyone wants that.

This being said, there are a few edge rushers being mocked to the Texans. I'd prefer Stingley or Hamilton, but that's just me...

Im in the same boat, and picking 3-5 will get us one of those 2 I’m sure 

• Like 2