Squid Game Competition: Game is over. People can go home now

Malfatron

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Elaborate

dome was the second one to be cross the line, saved swag before the midway point, and then seemingly made no effort to save anyone else. had two people on his team get axed. 

I would get it if he only saved himself, but he made a clear effort to save swag as well (posted within a minute of malf), then dipped. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

dome was the second one to be cross the line, saved swag before the midway point, and then seemingly made no effort to save anyone else. had two people on his team get axed. 

I would get it if he only saved himself, but he made a clear effort to save swag as well (posted within a minute of malf), then dipped. 

So by that thinking, anyone that saved someone besides themselves would also be scum?

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I will gladly die a martyr.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

That means we get to kill the mods. 

giphy.gif

Deadpulse read that ^^^ and immediately posted this:

40 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The Mod Squad talked it over and we believe your eagerness is a little sus....

we challenge The Gang

Mod Squad? More like scurred squad. 

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

This is a really solid point. But dome also said he wasnt going to try hard and named his entire team after saving swag. So Im not sure how to read all that

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Deadpulse read that ^^^ and immediately posted this:

Mod Squad? More like scurred squad. 

I believe the phrase, "going after Matts is always a good plan" was thrown around in our discord

Careful where you step, mods are used to taking you out 😘

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

did anyone else save themselves and someone else quickly and then not save anyone else/let 2 teammates die?

Is anyone else hosting a competition game based on random appearances of their own like I am? lol

And is anyone else captain of a team with a clear mission statement relating to the support and encouragement of one single player on that team?

I think not 

this feels like you finding something you can “read” rather than an actual read.

Regardless I will happily battle daboyle, he is a man of honor 

btw. I am a captain in the way a special teams player is named a captain, it’s for team morale. Like “If this moron can be captain, maybe I can be someday too” 

that is the only part that has bothered me, the insinuation that I am supposed to carry this team. The team is supposed to carry me, like Rudy. 

the only way I failed my team was by trusting them to do, well, literally anything. 

• Like 1