Should The Patriots Extend JC Jackson?

Nex_Gen

On 11/26/2021 at 9:32 AM, m haynes said:

I not so sure. CB talent in the 1st rd is impressive. Some say 6 could be taken in the 1st RD.  LT position IMO is not a deep position in the draft.  The skill level is about the same with players rated at the bottom of the 1st and the 2nd RD. Pick a flavor !!  IOL is a different story you might have a chance at some high level talent falling in the 1st.

So far the player I like the most is, Ikem Ekwonu but he is flying up the board and could be a top 10 pick. Next on my list Daxton Hill S Mich.

High school  " he logged a 4.3 40-yard dash and a 43-inch vertical, as well as a 4.13 20-yard shuttle."

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/daxton-hill-michigan-s-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

ADDED   You can do a little scouting on Hill. He playing Ohio ST this WE. That should give us a great look at his skills.

Watched the Mich/OH ST game. Here my opinion on some of the players.

Mich.

Daxton Hill  ----   Forget him he's more in the box safety, which we don't need. -Also IMO doesn't have a head for the game.

Josh Ross  ------ LB be a perfect fit. Smart hits and all over the field. Hell of a game.

Trevor Keegan ----  He had a incredible game. He destroyed OS D-Line. Mich ran behind him 99% of the time. OG 6'6' 324 lbs

David Ojabo ----   Strong POA.  I can see BB taking a long look. Impressive today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH

Chris Olave   ------ A dog. He 's soft.  Reminds me Devin Smith. BIG pass on him.

Garrett Wilson  -----  STUD. Plays big, tough. He's going to be trouble in the NFL. Impressive.  I can't believes he's 6' 193 LBS.

Bold = Guys I would love to see the Pats draft.

Edited by m haynes

I mean, yeah, at this point if nothing else he can convert to a man coverage type of safety if things go south at corner eventually. I like his attitude in general better than I ever valued Gilmore's for the money. How he wasn't drafted even at the time was beyond me. Overreactive character concerns?

• 2 weeks later...