Bears/Cards GT, 12/5/21, Noon Central

beardown3231

58 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

When his worst quarter statistically is the 4th quarter, then yes, 2-26-1 when trailing going into the 4th quarter falls on him more often than not

He literally has more TDs in the 4th Q than any other with 65.

https://stathead.com/tiny/Tx67U

Here's Tom Brady's

https://stathead.com/tiny/9ZvgR

Again, W/L isa team stat... not a QB stat, regardless of whatever arbitrary cut-off you throw out there.

14 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

He literally has more TDs in the 4th Q than any other with 65.

https://stathead.com/tiny/Tx67U

Here's Tom Brady's

https://stathead.com/tiny/9ZvgR

Again, W/L isa team stat... not a QB stat, regardless of whatever arbitrary cut-off you throw out there.

Now do completion percentage, interceptions, YPA and QBR/QB rating

Edited by beardown3231

7 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

What, do I need to post it again?

Mitch has a 29-21 W/L record.....Bears were stupid for not re-signing him. 😂

Dalton is 76-67-2....he's the future. 😂

You can spin any stat any way that you want. Cousins being 2-26-1 lifetime when trailing going into the 4th quarter isn't entirely his fault, but the fact that he throws more INT's in the 4th quarter than any other quarter and his YPA, completion % and overall QBR are worse than any other quarter isn't Dalvin Cook or Mike Zimmer's fault

If the Bears ever had a QB who went to the playoffs 5 times in their prime I'd be psyched

But yeah you're right Dalton 😂 and Trubisky 😂 are the future 😂

Edited by beardown3231

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Well the chili came out great, so it wasn't a waste for me either.

Already was told I'm sleeping on the couch by the wife though. 

See...that aint right. If women want equality then why is it always us who have to sleep on the couch lol.

• Like 2

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

See...that aint right. If women want equality then why is it always us who have to sleep on the couch lol.

We just tell them they're our equals to shut them up. You know this.

*** Looks over to my open office window and then down to the chili on my desk ** To be fair I'm pretty toxic right now. The front room is way bigger so more ventilation at least. Better for me in the long run.

• Like 1

Well this was the first Bears game I didn't watch from start to finish in quite a long time and justifiably so.

I just had no intertest with Dalton starting and knowing we would lose.  There was nothing really to see here with this one.

Let me know when Fields comes back otherwise this is just a bad football team to watch.

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Well this was the first Bears game I didn't watch from start to finish in quite a long time and justifiably so.

I just had no intertest with Dalton starting and knowing we would lose.  There was nothing really to see here with this one.

Let me know when Fields comes back otherwise this is just a bad football team to watch.

Oh it's still gonna be a bad football when Fields comes back. It's just going to be a little more bearable to watch is all lol.

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Fields is 2-6 so he sucks....we should trade him for Mitch lol. 

Nah. We will snag him and move Fields to WR to replace ARob. With how he has handled the bad shotgun snaps he is going to be a star.

Or he can replace Monty. RPOs when both guys can pass it all over? Navy meets Mike Leach.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Oh it's still gonna be a bad football when Fields comes back. It's just going to be a little more bearable to watch is all lol.

Fields is the only one I'm interested in watching. Maybe Teven Jenkins too if he ever plays, but not holding my breath on that happening.

10 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Nah. We will snag him and move Fields to WR to replace ARob. With how he has handled the bad shotgun snaps he is going to be a star.

Or he can replace Monty. RPOs when both guys can pass it all over? Navy meets Mike Leach.

We gotta stick with this orgs bassackwards theme of trying every player at every OL position so Fields and Monty both get moved to IOL.

Edited by JAF-N72EX