Bears/Cards GT, 12/5/21, Noon Central

beardown3231

21 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

You wouldn't know Eddie Jackson returned by watching this game.

Really? That bizarre play on Conner, where Jackson was flailing one hand against the guy's back--doing kind of a spastic, cat-scratch kind of thing? 

Vintage Jackson, all the way. 😉

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, JAF-N72EX said:

See...that aint right. If women want equality then why is it always us who have to sleep on the couch lol.

If you're married and you haven't figured that out yet you have no idea what equality means around the house.  It's not your house even when you pay the mortgage.  It's her house and her bedroom so you get the couch.   LOL

Edited by soulman
  • Like 2

Great pic of Mustipher getting manhandled here.  I thought Castillo was very good at teaching these guy proper technique?  Look at Whitehair squared up on his guy then look at Mustipher playing high, off balance, and getting owned.

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - DECEMBER 05:  Quarterback Andy Dalton #14 of the Chicago Bears passes against the Arizona Cardinals in the fourth quarter at Soldier Field on December 05, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois.  (Photo by Jamie Sabau/Getty Images)

Edited by soulman

17 hours ago, soulman said:

FWIW to those who feel James Daniels isn't worth signing I want you to look at his block on Monty's TD run.  It's his block that clears the way for Monty and he absolutely buried his man all the way down to the ground.  He's powerful now.

Hopefully he'll be re-signed to a cost-effective deal. In another year you might say he's replaceable, but the Bears have so few picks and so many other problems, they need to stabilize where they have young, quality players.

31 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Hopefully he'll be re-signed to a cost-effective deal. In another year you might say he's replaceable, but the Bears have so few picks and so many other problems, they need to stabilize where they have young, quality players.

Maybe I'm in a minority here but IMHO Daniels is a very good OG who at age 24 is yet to hit his peak.  I don't feel that he and Whitehair are the problem and until I can see them playing in an offensive scheme that does work I'm not gonna be uber critical.  Both have shown Pro Bowl level ability at times so I'm good with both.

• Like 2